Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Man you know you’ve been slacking on the threads when it takes you like 15minutes to read down through the bodhi posts

17 Likes

Work really got in the way of my OGing today. Ha!

10 Likes

Dude, same. Took last Friday off to take the Mrs in an overnight for her bday and left myself with a shot ton to do this Monday, really interferes with fucking off on OG all day :joy:

13 Likes

Old soul 1c1

Old soul 1 c2

Old soul 1 c3

Old soul 6(sss cut)c1

Old soul 6(sss cut)c2

Old soul clones for next round :blush:

25 Likes

@Budderton I popped most of a pack of Cobra Lips last year.
Unfortunately I lost everything to broad mites before they went into flower. Here they are in veg:

28 Likes

SaintsCrossing in the EB ready to run on her own. Got her first haircut last night. She willl stay in the 2x4 all by her lonesome…

35 Likes

hey everyone! little game to help me out, please.

If YOU were to change any of these

Endor score - apollo x wookie
Time bandit - wifi43 x hp

for any of these
cherry queen (fat cherry af x omg)
black raspberry (goji rasp f2 x wookie)
drgons milk (dragon soul x strawberry milk)
strawberry temple (temple x strawberry milk)

which and why would you change it for (or why wouldnt you change it)?

(i have researched these strains here and on other forums so no need for info other than your biased opinion/experience - in other words, im specifically after your biased opinion/experience with the strain, papa, or mama :slight_smile: )

15 Likes

2x Eternal Sunshine Day 12F

40 Likes

I would do the BlackRaspberry over the EndorScore.
But I just decided to run the BR in my next run last night so I’m bias :crazy_face:

18 Likes

I wouldn’t get rid of any Apollo cross.

18 Likes

That was my thought exactly!

14 Likes

I’d say to keep both of them. I’m not familiar with the Apollo but I really liked the kalifornia that I grew out.
I’m thinking that his og hp crosses are all going to good

13 Likes

I grew 2 Time Bandits and both had fantastic indica effects. Imagine the effects being like a potent OG Kush crossed to a Bubba Kush. That’s how they felt for me. After smoking TB, i could lay down on a hard concrete floor and be totally comfortable. Both phenos were that relaxing.

24 Likes

I’m psyched to run Time Bandit based on reviews such as yours @BudWhisperer. I don’t have Endor Score, but am fascinated by Apollo so I don’t think I’d swap it - even though I’m looking forward to pulling Cherry Queen and Strawberry Temple out of my vault at some point.

18 Likes

Thanks for the photos @BarefootAndBlazed . Sorry to hear about the broad mites.

13 Likes

Last night i got the interest for it too lol.

Actually, i had the temple on my list based on some of your grows.

thats my thought - its the wookie im anxious about.

thank you! i was hoping for that effect when i went for it, ill keep it.

seems like im going to have to leave them, and just add new stuff to the order. and ask my girlfriend to put me on a chokehold.

thank you everyone!

18 Likes

Love the ST as well, still hitting the grapefruity pheno on the daily!

14 Likes

I’ve heard mixed reports about the Strawberry Milk male, especially that there may be a slightly larger risk of intersex plants. Just something to take with a grain of salt.

To your question, though, I might change Time Bandit for Cherry Queen. I don’t really have any reason for that except I think the OMG male is slightly more intriguing to me than the HP male.

What is it about the wookie makes you anxious?

13 Likes

Mixed reviews from ppl who have grown many (more than 4 on average) wookie crosses some had issues with terpene profile, others have doubted its potency, and others just didn’t find them as standout as other males.

I know.theres good stuff tho. I even got terpenado and soulmate as freebies

14 Likes

I wasn’t thrilled with the flavors of either of the Wookie crosses that I’ve grown (although the highs on both were very good), but I’d make an exception for an Apollo/Wookie hybrid and grow it if I had those seeds. You could end up with some pretty fucking awesome-tasting weed. Bodhi’s Apollo 11 f4’s that I’ve grown were really delicious. According to my list, I still have another pack, but I can’t find them in the fridge haha… And I will never get over not knowing where the fuck they are haha!

22 Likes