Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

TB was special. Clear, happy, relaxed. It’s a “Bionic” vesion of OG Kush. Unlike the often stony dull indicas i got from dispensaries.

15 Likes

Totally yes to this.

Warning, often these have Creeper effects where you medicate, then you have 7 minutes to sit down!

11 Likes

thats what is happening to me with a a blue tara f3, im really pissed.

sounds really interesting, feeling better about it

11 Likes

^^^
I think you’ll really enjoy it. Seriously both female Time Bandits i had, were old school CREEPER, your legs would get weak at exactly 7 min. after a 2nd hit.
I would almost fall down. NOT a herb to smoke on your work lunch break! Because you will just say “f*ck work!” and drive home or to the lake or beach.

19 Likes

I won some blue Tara f3 at the last fundraiser auction. If you can’t get ahold of any I would be happy to send a couple your way when I reopen the vault.

13 Likes

thank you so much for the offer .i do believe they have to be inside my home. so, ill take a good look first.

14 Likes

Gotcha. That’s the beauty of this plant. There’s at minimum something for everyone, and for many people there’s a lot more than just “something.” Terpene profiles are highly subjective, and potency on paper really means nothing unless/until it reacts properly with a given person’s endocannabinoid system.

For the record, I don’t think I’ve seen a negative report of anything Bodhi’s put out that has made me regret the purchase or decide never to grow it. It’s only made me wonder what I’ll think when I get to them.

17 Likes

Thunder Wookie I ran a few years ago had several plants go full hermie with half male and half female branches. Did not care for Wookie Hashplant with female being Wookie.

However!!!
Space Monkey, Soulmate, Old Soul, Babylon Buster, Lemon Lotus, Sun Ra, Jalalagod, Guava Wookie, Secret Chief and others fricking great.

22 Likes

This was one of my favorites. Huge buds, but most went 11-12 weeks. A couple of 9 weeks. That was the only draw back, but well worth the extra time.

I would exchange the cherry queen for the time bandit.

14 Likes

What kind of high do you prefer?

7 Likes

right now im after variety, as long as the person considers it memorable. its more of an exploration mood.

8 Likes

How often do you send seeds to people? Because that’s the only thing I can think of with my Apollo seeds, is that I sent them to somebody and forgot to mark them off the list. Except I wouldn’t agree to send an entire pack of the Apollos to anybody, I don’t think, unless I was extremely drunk haha. And even then, probably not; I’d sober up and say,”Sorry, I was drunk, you can’t have those,” haha. There’s no way I’d just give those away or even trade them. And I know I didn’t grow two packs-worth of Apollos, either.

I’ve dug through my fridge multiple times and I can’t find them, but like you, I figure they must be there somewhere. Maybe I’ll look again when I grab seeds to start the new grow. Because nothing’s more fun than driving myself crazy haha…

17 Likes

no, my case was a little dumb. I received them, and instead of sealing them and putting them in the fridge I left them in their envelope because i was going to pop them pretty much that week.

then my gf organized what she considered as “the mess you live in” and i thank her for going thru that and helping me, but she cant remember where she put the envelope. it must be here, ive looked for it a bit, but havent had the time to turn the place upside down to find it.

14 Likes

Had to pull the Lavender Jack out from underneath the HID lights to get a good pic of this beautiful fade. Day 53F.

20220824_130321

64 Likes

Taste the rainbow!!

16 Likes

Nice work!
Lavender Jack was my favorite wookie cross. Really unique terps and nice hybrid effect with a purple finish.

22 Likes

Gorgeous Lavender Jack! I see you’re rockin the Air pot. What size is that, 5 gallon? Thank you.

Also Bad Dawg of GLG would be happy to use your pics on the site, Because there are not enough pics of Bodhi plants in the strain descriptions there. Some of @nube ’s photos are there. Sakura comes to mind.
He’s invited growers on RIU in the past. DM him if you were so inclined.

21 Likes

Thanks! My shirt brushed up against a bud and now I all I smell is stanky dank lol. Can’t wait to smoke her. Has a pungent funky Jack smell with something in the background I can’t nail down. Def think it will be interesting!

Thanks! Yea I got the cheap 5g ones from HTG lol. $7 each vs $25. I really like them so far. I feel like they dont contribute to “unregulated” humidity as bad as fabric pots do

Nice. Maybe I’ll send him a message. I’m blocked from the Bodhi thread there lol

17 Likes

Eden Transmission F2 #1 on left and #2 on right. Unfortunately #1 has been throwing nanners throughout over the last week or so, I have been picking them off but wondering if I should just cull the plant or wait and see if they continue to shoot? It’s too bad as it is such a beautiful plant and has been my favorite thus far.

You can kind of see one or two of them here if you look closely.

36 Likes

Maybe can you isolate the nanner plant? See if it gets full balls forming before culling it. Maybe can make concentrates from it?

9 Likes