gdh456gh54674567

57 Likes

Thats great :pray:

14 Likes

Yo that’s awesome!

16 Likes

No shit that just made my day lol

20 Likes

Well deserved, brother! That is freaking awesome! Hell… that made MY day!

:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

18 Likes

thats me! how cool bro, i really hope it’s killer for you too :joy:

heres the mom about to get cuts taken then flipped

27 Likes

Why is it always the favorite?!

13 Likes

I know right? I have just loved the structure of her since she was in a 2 gallon pot and she is a bit more stinky compared to the rest.

15 Likes

Awesome! This is a fan boy moment most of us only dream about…especially those of us who have private IG accounts.

16 Likes

That’s dope. Guess B is listening. I’m considering IG for the direct contact with breeders and chuckers

19 Likes

i hated IG until mean gene hit me up about a plant i posted, so that was cool! but i still hate it, if bodhi’s on there can’t be all bad, i’m sure he lurks on here too, i know i would

24 Likes

Nice looking girl you’ve got there @VAhomegrown

9 Likes

…aaand Lavender Jack sells out at all seedbanks. Between these pics and the ones the Bodhi Guide posted on IG , I’m sold!
2 packs please! Beautiful brother!

That’s so cool that the dude himself big-upped your grow on the IG! Well deserved!

21 Likes

It’s available at bdsc. I think I saw it last night.
Yep
https://www.breedersdirectseedco.com/lavender-jack

11 Likes

I was leaning toward MidnightCowboy for my last open spot in my next round, but damnit if you don’t have me second guessing that now.

Absolutely gorgeous @VAhomegrown !
:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

14 Likes

Ohh do it I love some mendo purps use to get bags of it in 09 or 10 for awhile always was top notch smoke haven’t tried anything wookie but bet would be some Dank tasty smoke :+1: @BeagleZ

13 Likes

It looks like one of the new AC Infinity oscillating tent fans in one of your pics. How do you like it? Was looking at getting some since all other tent fans are hot garbage.

15 Likes

Vivo sun $50 fan nearly started an electric fire in my flower tent today. Glad I was home. Gonna have to replace em all now.

15 Likes

So far so good @The_Lazy_Hippie, seems about perfect for the 2x4 :+1: :+1:
super quiet, has a nice long cord, the multi speeds are nice though 1-3 are kinda worhtless.

15 Likes