Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I agree, might be too small for the 4x4 but otherwise it’s a good fan. How about yours @nube ?

13 Likes

Yeah, I’d want 3 in my 4x4. 2 up top to keep the air circling and one under the canopy.

12 Likes

I have 2 in my 5x5 and they do the job. So far so good! Had a third desktop fan down below the canopy.

13 Likes

PassionFruit Hashplants

44 Likes

i wish i could grow them that big. must be something else.

11 Likes

Dream Axis

36 Likes

Definitely can say these have that anise and skunky licorice thing going on. Jungle Spice.

41 Likes

does anybody know if the joy stick (wifi x snow lotus) is made with the numbered “wifi” cuts, or the original white fire OG?

I’m wondering if it is the white fire because bodhi’s other “wifi” hybrids have listed the number, like wifi 43 for the 88g13hp version. Also I know the snow lotus male has been gone for quite some time, so this may be the older white fire?

I loved the white fire OG but I don’t like the wifi selections. They are liked a bottlenecked s1 version of the old white fire. the numbered wifi selections are s1’s selected by a dispensary with a high plant count. the selections were made based on thc testing results.

19 Likes

currently growing two plants in veg of joy stick (temps issue during seedlings fckd me over)

in my notes when i did my investigation i clearly marked “not wifi 43” and “OG Rascal” but, i cant find the source for where i found this. it must be on some other sticky. ill look for it and let you know.

12 Likes

alright searched my stickies.

nothing on breedbay other than a list posted by Bodhi where he lists the seeds he keeps in his fridge and whereas everything wifi 43 comes as wifi 43, the sl x wifi has a 3 not a 43 (edited). so that is the only thing i found from bodhi or in breedbay that was relevant.

other than that, there is a post on IC Mag from someone who grew it as a freebie in 2014 when it was called Digital Yoga

and he goes to say

For the strain in this thread, Bodhi hit Kromes keeper female “WiFi #3” with pollen from his Snow Lotus male. He never named the cross or released it for sale, only went out as freebies.

We just finished harvesting all our WiFi x Snow Lotus plants outdoors, and it looks like we kept the right one, the Digital Yoga looks great and smells even better. reminds me a lot of Fire OG

i remember i looked a lot for this info because there was absolutely nothing.

I went with it in the end because of some reviews on other forums calling it very potent, pick me up effect and relaxing

EDIT @zephyr
there more! i found additionally a note by Bodhi

Anybody have any info on WiFi 3 x snow lotus??? And is WiFi 3 some type of white fire cut???

wifi 3 is raskals magnum opus of the white and fire go, #3 was a superior pick by chrome…
my first fem cross, unless the larry turns out to be part of the sisterhood…
not an official release, just karma gifts…

i really need to start putting my notes all together… been lazy.

25 Likes

very helpful. thanks @the_bot for doing the research and sharing your notes. Really appreciate your help with this.

It’s pretty cool the way we all work together here in the bodhi thread to crowdsource information.

20 Likes

Here’s a pic from OG Raskal of his #3 cut:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF7gRYRIIiX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

15 Likes

@Emeraldgreen has his seed storage straight.:+1:
9 of the 11 Cobra Lips he sent me have broke ground, with one stalled at the soil line. Very good germ percentage for 6 yr old beans.

Thanks for the chance to grow these and increase the seed!(knock on wood) I’ll get a dedicated thread going once things progress a bit.:pray::v:

31 Likes

Hard part is getting the cougar to piss in the bottle! :rofl:

12 Likes

Especially after a few drinks!!

8 Likes

Dagga has a few more packs of some Bodhi goodies in stock

12 Likes

Dammit I just had to buy a portable AC today or I would. That A1 F2 x Kashmir is intriguing

11 Likes

I picked up a pack of that a few months ago and have 2 seedlings of it now. Done buying seeds but couldn’t pass them up

12 Likes

Anyone else notice the main Bodhi thread on Breedbay is gone? Did I miss that somehow? Or is my browser just out of whack?

10 Likes

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/page-1070

Still there as far as i can tell :thinking:

14 Likes