Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

OH that’s right! yeah you wouldn’t need them then. And I also have no idea what “Everything” is exactly :thinking:
At least you know the Purple Punch x Wookie is likely gonna be delicious.

11 Likes

THIS! Yea, it sounds like it will be really good. Also seemed more limited than the others with the Wookie 15 male. But overall the cross made good sense to me. Def curious about the “Everything” though. What if the whole time Bodhi has been breeding, he’s been making a super strain that has ALL the genetics he’s ever used lmao

13 Likes

Everything F2 would unlock secrets of the universe….

17 Likes

Everything Bx shows the immediate after effects of the Big Bang.

Everything cubed is the genesis of all cannabis.

17 Likes

3 Soul Mate 12/12 from seed down at 89 days 40% amber 60% cloudy and smell of cologne, sweat and gasoline. Loud and eye watering. Compact with Firm buds, lots of trykes. Strong and trainable with any veg time at all, even a little at 12/12 seed.

3 Pinball Wizard planted with SM will be down soon,. Two phenos with one making lots of individual buds on stems and the other two more single cola. Extremely fruity smellin now. Very close, maybe tomorrow.

11 Likes

I would love to see some photos of your pinball wizard grow. Are you able to post a few?

5 Likes

Not in my present surroundings, will report much further after they dry.

10 Likes

Little update about 30 hours later 5/7 lucky charms f2 with tails so far and 4/6 of the ssdd x Gogi :blush:

10 Likes

Somebody needs to do the world a favor and F2 the Diesel HP

14 Likes

Same with motorbreath hp sad I missed out on that one too :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Did Bodhi ever release a Raspberry Hashplant x Chocolate Trip? I got a full blue pack from a disappeared friend on another forum. Maybe they were 2016 testers that didn’t get tested?

13 Likes

I have some saved, just in case you’re looking for some pics of it in general:

29 Likes

Those are all pinball wizard?! They look beautiful

9 Likes

thats what they say!

6 Likes

Check jbc and headiegardens.

EDIT. Speakeasy has 16 packs! But they’re $77.

6 Likes

Fantastic smoke report, thank you for all the details.

6 Likes

Wookie Punch. It’ll knock you on your ass.

7 Likes

Is that seriously what it’s called? I tried googlin’ but didnt come up with anything. Nothing came up for “Purple Punch x Wookie 15” either. Like it’s never been talked about on the internets or something.

9 Likes

No i made that name up. Wookie Punch would be good name for a “hard-hitting” effect. Because Wookies are so strong.

10 Likes

Right on! I thought you made it up, but it sounded too legit to not be its actual name so I had to ask lol

7 Likes