Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Suggestion… Any of the Deep Line Alchemy lines are straight FIRE!!!

Bodhi has released a total of 15 (dont quote me on this) and I have run 10 total so far and are stupid amazing… my favorite so far is the Lebanese and Angel Wing Sativa

15 Likes

Thank you, i really enjoy thinking up strain names. I have 100’s of crosses thought up and named for someday.
I used to write copy for a company doing t-shirts and consumer products. “Sharing is Caring” crap like that lol.

9 Likes

Actually I found some on glg later I think it’s still on stock at 45

5 Likes

If it’s available, i recommend the Train Wreck x HP. The female is terpy and a happy, heady effect.
Wookie Paw or Shindig would be my pick of Wookie crosses.
Someone please cross these 2 so we can have a “Chewie’s Jam Band” strain. Chewbacca on bass most likely.

9 Likes

That is Pinball lookin Wizard. my Wizards put on a lot of bulk quite late.

6 Likes

Does anyone feel like most of the time their best vegging plants turn up male ? (Not bodhi related but just happened with two Joy Stick plants that were the most vigorous in the tent)

11 Likes

Thank you :blush: still got 3 phenos to report been a bit busy but will have the rest up by the weekend :+1:

4 Likes

Frequently, yeah. I’ve gotten to the point of assuming those are males unless they show me differently.

9 Likes

old soul and ssdd bx outdoor squad

14 Likes

Males mature slightly ahead of females and tend to be more vigorous early, just the way it is.

9 Likes

This guy made a next gen of Ancient OG and i think also Fgened the Appalachia line

8 Likes

Motherlode Gardens/Seeds has brought AOG up to F5

Google Photos

9 Likes

Mullinimby? he can’t even get the name right? Its Mullumbimby Madness…

7 Likes

Strain : Sunshine Daydream f2 bx1 #2
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- tropical fruit,chemical,sour butter

TASTE

Creamy tropical fruit with a slight tangy astringent thing going on

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

BUZZ similar to #3 pheno hybrid effects leaning a bit more on the cerebral side things Notably been putting me in such a great mood noticed I get upbeat, blissful, Sociable overall smiley mood Gets me up and going/talking like a cup of coffee not quite as intense as #4 but this phenotype also doesn’t seem to have much of the pain relief qualities coming through like #5 or #3 phenotype. Grew rather squat being one of the most finicky of the 4 plants with just barely Doubling in size after stretching yielding around 5-6 oz foxtailed the most out of the run(light/heat sensitive) kind of a pain to trim

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 3rd cycle

Profile : 60/40 head to body

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 6-7 not overly potent but great effects

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 1:30-2 hours
Use : daytime would be great for walking dogs ,hiking any outdoor activities
Munchies? : yes/no

Not anything noticeable

22 Likes

Man they were not kidding. Intentionally spent the $139 for that tier 1 promo. The invoice breakdown pleases me

Of all the Bodhi strains I’ve experienced and of all still in the queue - I think it’s time I get at least one pack of BT and see what all the fuss is about :metal:

21 Likes

All those freebies would give me anxiety lol. Even the freebies come with freebies! Nice haul though! Bad Dawg freebies are the most legit in-house freebies I’ve seen.

Saw a 20% code for Breeders Direct (BDSCCREW20) and snagged DLA13 (Kandahar Black x 88G13HP). Sold out pretty much everywhere else.

17 Likes

Anyone know the flowering time for bodhi’s dragon’s blood hash plant ?

thx

7 Likes

Pretty sure I saw 10-13 weeks depending if more Ghash leaner or the Hawaiian when I was looking into it @royal

EDIT- a plus note 7/7 Lucky charms f2 popped tails and planted into some fresh seed starter mix and 5/6 ssdd x Gogi og popped tails and planted hopefully they all sprout :seedling:

18 Likes

Two currents grow did the fgen, I think it’s copa’s male selection though

7 Likes

High & Lonesome might be dropping Appalachia fgens again. I’d wait for those.

16 Likes