Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Nepali x GM gets my vote. Find something nice to BX to the Goji? :green_heart:

Edit : Did I say Nepali x GM, I definitely meant Chocolate Trip :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Iā€™ll be the odd guy out and vote for the Sour Cyclone x P Unicorn. Which PU version is used, does it list?

Sucks on the older packsā€¦ but yeah, store those seeds well! Somehow the packs I moved across the country with me are still good, I guess keeping them refrigerated the whole trip paid off!

Edit: May change my voteā€¦ what else you got in that vault. Chocolate Trip F2 :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

This ^^. but that harlequin x a11g sounds super interesting too :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Just do a Masonic style Open Pollination lol
Pop every pack in the same space and let them flower each other. Get it? Open Pollination :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:t2:

13 Likes

Woops thatā€™s what I get for speed reading and insta-posting from getting excited after seeing that pack haha. Still hoping at least a few pop for you. That said I feel like the community is being flooded with Nepali OG stuff at the moment from all the Goji projects going on. Chocolate Trip or gooey medicine (afgooey?) sounds most interesting to me, but realistically anything you end up committing to will probably turn out to be a fun project!

15 Likes

Itā€™s really a cool synchronicity that people are mentioning the Gooey Medicine because another kind soul (who shall remain anonymous until they want to out themselves) a couple days ago offered to send me their pack of Gooey Medicine to include when I F2 that one. The more the merrierā€¦especially when you consider the declining germination rates of some of this stuffā€¦and you never know how it was stored unless you got it direct from the breeder.

:seedling:

lol @Vagabond_Windy no chance Iā€™m going to throw my hands in the air like I just donā€™t care and pop eleventy billion packs in a synergistic burning man orgy tent style open pollination, but there may be some interesting crosses to come, besides just the F2 preservationsā€¦stay tuned!

I also love the A11G options! Iā€™ve only had one of that maleā€™s crosses and it was pretty good!

:rocket:

Sorry I hate brag posts so Iā€™m not gonna take the bait! Iā€™m already feeling guilty cuz this is kinda a hypocritical brag post. Letā€™s just say I have far more than enough for one person, so I will need to share the blessings at some point!

:peace_symbol:

24 Likes

the ac/dc x omg is my number one, but that nepali ogxgm sounds good too.

11 Likes

Damn you got me curious now lol

Krypton?
Lemon Zinger?
Appalachian Super Skunk?
Blueberry Indica x Purple Moonshine?
Sour Strawberry Moonshine?
Nepenthe?

If the answer is ā€œyesā€ to any of those, then thatā€™s where my vote goes lol. Chocolate Trip would also get a vote!

13 Likes

The Appalachian super skunk is really good stuff.

Not something Iā€™d prioritize really but I also wouldnā€™t mind having it back. Shouldā€™ve just kept the cut I had hereā€¦ Vernal grew some out and crossed it to his Garland line. Called it FrogSpawn.

39 Likes

I gotta throw in a vote for the Nepali x GM, but the ac/dc g13 sounds rad, and the gooey medicine, hell I wanna see all of em. Thatā€™s a rad collection of his CBD rich blessings

13 Likes

Just a little mail call.

13 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s a good mix :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Sorry for missing this earlier! In my haste to make extra saagy paneer, I skimmed over your question. I think all of the PU crosses released so far use a PU F3 father. Except for the PU F5 he gave away as freebies.

Smart move to refrigerate your seeds when transporting them! The seed stash is one of the only things that goes in the cooler when we move, with frozen water bottles for max seed stash safety.
:rescue_worker_helmet:
:safety_vest:

No comment. But I will say I donā€™t have a lot of the really old ones - Iā€™ve always been concerned about germ rates on those. Most of the older stuff I have is gifts from friends! Also, the Appy Super Skunk I smoked (4 phenos) was kinda like watered down Island Sweet Skunk.

Each unto their own @HolyAngel

:rainbow_flag:

25 Likes

Yeah itā€™s not my favorite thing ever, hence the ā€œwouldnā€™t prioritize itā€, but potency and flavors were good from the cut vernal passed me. Not the best by far, but good.

15 Likes

Not Bodhi related but GREAT news for our unjustly imprisoned weed-possessing US citizens.

The article also states that Biden will be working to declassify Cannabis as a Schedule 1 drug. Where itā€™s been since Nixon (i believe) made it Schedule 1.

12 Likes

Iā€™m most excited for the rescheduling or removal from scheduling all together. Itā€™s been a pretty exciting day with that announcement.

12 Likes

We arenā€™t out of the woods yet. Rescheduling isnā€™t legalization and with how acrimonious politics are right now Iā€™m afraid some politician will hamstring this for political points. Anyway Iā€™m gunna drop from this little discussion and suggest we move to a proper thread.

14 Likes

Morning sample in ancient Vapor Genie Aluminum of Dread Bread, very Sativa pheno.

First Impression, could be a little edgy!

20 Likes

@nube The Raspberry Hashplant x Chocolate Trip I grew out was one of the frostiest Iā€™ve had in the crawl. Iā€™ve grown a couple of Useful CT crosses that were very nice, too. Just me, but I think the Chocolate Trip is an excellent candidate for preservation.

Gooeybreederā€™s stuff has always done well for me too. The Dark Desire is beautiful, and potent. Iā€™m sure his other stuff pairs well too. :yum:

19 Likes

This is the DLA 12 Vintage Lebanese x 88g13HP. This oneā€™s leaves purpled up and looks to be an earlier finisher than its green peer which still has a couple weeks to go

52 Likes