Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Wow! Damned near black lookin. Super cool

18 Likes

Hard to go wrong here. Either of the a11 CBD crosses would have my interest. I doubt anyone would be bummed if you ran Chocolate Trip either. Good luck deciding, whichever way you go, it’ll be the right answer.

16 Likes

Beautiful plant! Hope you can tell us about the smoke and effects when it’s ready. Thank you.

12 Likes

Wow that is a looker :star_struck:

7 Likes

Mendo Sunshine #3 @ day 58 - synthetic run

Mendo Sunshine #2 @ day 28 - organic run (can you guess which one is better?)

just look at that petiole!

Mendo Sunshine x Booty @ day 21

Sunshine Queen about to get pruned with her sisters. From clone to mothers and now into flower. Gonna miss having her in the veg room, its nice having a forest to look at sometimes…

35 Likes

:heart_eyes: I have 3 of those Mendo Sunshine F1’s to run. What smells are you getting off them?

The synthetic flower pics look like the SSDD leaner from here…

12 Likes

The first two pictures shown are actually my #3 pheno which I meant to get rid of, but have a hard time parting with plants, and well she snuck her way into what I assumed was an all #2 run. The #2 pheno is whats shown after in the organic grow, I have posted pictures of both in the past if you wanted more reference.

#3 finishes faster, has muted citrus peel and lemongrass tones, all sweet. #2 absolutely reeks, the plants themselves, even small clones smell of eraser and artificial grape, translates fully to the smoke which is incredibly smooth and has the smoke that doesn’t smell like smoke if that makes sense. Haven’t been able to get her to taste as strong as the first seed harvest though, not sure if it has been my summer temps or what, hoping this organic run will get the oils going.

Mendo Sunshine #2 (seeded, super foxtailed; temps were well over 90s for most of if not all through flower)

Mendo Sunshine #3

31 Likes

Just checked the little ones so far 7/7 lucky charms 5/6 ssdd x Gogi above soil :innocent:

17 Likes

Popped some Lucky Charms in some coffee. 14 floaters. Smells great. Strong aroma of chocolate, with a little French vanilla on the backend. The coffee adds some pep but overall it stays smooth and makes my belly feel warm. Puts a smile on my face after drinking. Def gonna run this one a few more times. She’s a keeper!

20221007_062447

29 Likes

For sure a keeper! I need a cut :joy: sounds magically delicious :yum:

8 Likes

You gonna f2 that?

12 Likes

Yea but I’m going to select for more marshmallows :joy: :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Can I get some of those? Please🥹

5 Likes

Anyone have the Rustica tobacco seeds they’d like to trade for a pack of Bodhi?

10 Likes
7 Likes

Cobra Lips hitting the floor. They are vegging pretty good, considering I’ve kept them a little root bound and under fed. Gonna have to up pot again soon. I still have 4 wks before I can flower these. The two scraggly looking plants in the back are different cultivars that just got cloned up. :grin::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

Space monkey F2

28 Likes

Technically I have ALL the tobacco seeds.

Cherry Red 401 F2’s
Maria Sabina x Hopi Trippy Citrus F2’s ( Might still have some F1s :thinking: but they aren’t great for smoking)
Gold Leaf 939
Harrow Velvet
Muldovan
Sacred Wyandot

20 Likes

Goji OG F2’s from @syzygy all harvested up. Nice variety across three different phenos. Plants were suited pretty well to growing outdoors not having an ultra dense bud structure. Early testing effects are uplifting promoting euphoria and contentedness. Sativa dominant, but a real mix of effects with a mind that can be functional and alert, but also can sink into relaxation.

Stretchy pheno:

Purple pheno:

Floppy pheno:

47 Likes

Hate the floppy ones. Stakes everyplace. Look at the dang things and branches start breaking.

8 Likes