Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Lol you think if you were going into business with the guy you would spell his name right.

Looks like bodhi is going to make some money and punch out. I’m surprised really.

13 Likes

Berner typed his name like Pauly Shore would say it-
b-hodi

20 Likes

Seems like someone posted a screen cap from Berner a couple weeks back that said the cookies/Bodhi collab was going to be sold as an exclusive with Berner’s new album. If they’re sold apart from the album, does Cookies sell any seeds for less than $300?

And all viable reports to date have said that Bodhi has really done nothing more than provide genetics and that Berner’s people have done everything else. No idea where the truth lies in that, because I tend to doubt Bodhi (plantmoreseeds) is actually working for Berner/Cookies in any capacity.

10 Likes

Most cookies types could use some improving. Won’t be hard for bodhi to do that… just sayin

9 Likes

I hope he winds up converting the Cookies nation…

7 Likes

Hey I think the seed game is going to go down hill eventually. I hope bodhi gets crazy money. He deserves it.

11 Likes

2 minutes spent scrolling through Berner’s IG

10 Likes

This is really one of those moments when we need a facepalm reaction instead of a little heart.

Sounds like the cannabis profiteering equivalent of the limited edition Wu Tang album bought by Martin Shkreli.

The meme is ready to go, just in case.
berner shkreli
we might need it when the price of the limited edition album is announced.

17 Likes

Haha, that’s right, I forgot about that.

I mean, I’ve never looked into buying any of those seeds, but yeah, from everything I’ve read from posts from other people, those seeds do sell for ridiculously high prices.

If that’s the case, I hope Bodhi got his money up-front and he isn’t relying on getting the “proceeds” from Berner’s album sales later or whatever.

The whole thing’s ridiculous. And when I say that, I mean, the whole “GSC thing,” not the “Bodhi/Cookies Fam” thing (although that’s stupid, too haha). Why is this strain still around? Why are people still hyping it? It’s not good weed! Like, that’s it. It’s. Not. Good. Weed. I smoked it a bunch when it first showed up, like ten years ago, from many different sources, and it was always underwhelming. Just a boring, “blah” kinda high; there’s nothing at all “special” about it.

Anyway… haha.

14 Likes

To be fair, it IS Berner’s first double-album.

So there’s that… haha.

I look forward to the reviews…

11 Likes

The first copies will be shipped to CIA black sites and Guantanamo for the “enjoyment” of the detainees.

11 Likes

I grew More Cowbell (GSC x 88g13hp) in 2017. Everyone thought is was really nice smoke. It’s the only GSC anything I’ve ever grown or smoked. It’s on my list to grow again, since I’ve sort of learned to grow now, lol!

14 Likes

It appears that there’s supposed to be a “Bohdi [sic] Intro” and “Bohdi [sic] Outro” on the album. Wonder if that’s some recording from Bodhi or if it’s just some random nonsense.

But if they’re recordings from Bodhi and those are the actual album covers that went to print, I’d be a little peeved if I was Bodhi.

14 Likes

I am now running More Cowbell and will probably make some F2. If everything goes as planed i could send you some seeds :seedling:

12 Likes

OMG. This is it: we’re witnessing Bodhi’s midlife crisis in real time haha. Fresh off a divorce, newly single and now he’s a “rapper” hahaha…

We do need a “facepalm” emoji, @zephyr. For real… And to hook it up with Berner of all people…? Shit…

18 Likes

Not quite, he’s been with Sage for a bit now…

11 Likes

Pretty sure he did say in one of his pot casts he says one of his passions is djing this could be a possible doorway for him to make connections in the music industry and explore that further and potentially do more that industry might be some motivation there to work with someone like Berner with all those connections but just speculation :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Oh, COME ON, dude! You’re ruining my joke! Haha…

10 Likes

lucky charms f2 and ssdd x Gogi above soil and starting to get there wings :innocent: ended up with 100 percent germ rate compared to my seed starting disaster last run I’m quite pleased going to try to make some f3s of the lucky charms too if all works out :grin:

27 Likes

Thanks for the kind offer. I still have 8 seeds. I got one of Bodhi’s bonus packs with 13 seeds!

9 Likes