Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

LMAO @ the Bodhi intro. I hope he spits some hot fire and not just talk :joy:

Black Triangle, day 17. Stem rub smells like star anise, just veg smell on the rest of the plant. Canā€™t wait to defoliate

BT #2 was a male so it got chopped. It was pretty stout during veg but stretched like crazy when I flipped to flower. Hereā€™s the clone of it:

19 Likes

Im pretty sure thatā€™s exactly what B said about the issue.
That he wants people to know theres more than just Cookies S2ā€™s out there to enjoy and uplift with

7 Likes

Bodhi be coming out hard like ā€œFirst off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claimā€ :joy:

16 Likes

Nice

Seeing the crinkle and coloring in your leaves, that big container could use a handful or two of gypsum.

6 Likes

I had it in my head as the Dave Chappell Dylon skit, ā€œ I rip and I rhyme, I rhyme and I rip everyone knows itā€™s hot fire that bodhi spits . ā€œ

5 Likes

I wonā€™t judge Bodhi for it & have no right to; His family should come first & his old lady gave him more mountains to climb. :pensive: Like others have said, hopefully he gets a lump of cash & no STDs & doesnā€™t bother to close the door(or flush :boom:) when he leaves them weeping & wondering what just happened. :joy: ā€œā€¦was that Jesus?..ā€

Didnt want to start bashing but was surprised. Money talks. :man_shrugging:

Hopefully he only uses his F1s on their shite & keeps his landrace stock the hell away from them.

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

It would be pretty hilarious if Bodhi swoops in, spits absolute fire upstaging Berner and then when everyone tries REAL weed they drop that silly ass cookie fam garbage for a real breeder.

10 Likes

i hope thatā€™s the case, and bodhi deserves a big payday.

8 Likes

Snow Leopard V2
Sohum soil, water only, 11/13 flowering under fohse a3i led on spring spectrum.
Smells of a deep roasted wood, earthy, with some snow lotus back notes and also some sweet cherry for sure.
Drying now, canā€™t wait to smoke it! Got a clone of her starting to flower now, excited.

33 Likes

Strain : Sunshine Daydream f2 bx1 #5
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- coffee,shoe factory rubber and blueberry with a slight sour butter backend

TASTE-

Sweet(blueberry like)Coffee earthy woody(no specific wood)and gassy exhale

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

9-10 extremely smooth

BUZZ- hits immediately behind the eyes continued by immediate Euphoric relaxing rush that continues to creep up for about 30 minutes way more couch locking then the other 3 phenos for sure more on the narcotic and sedative side this one seems to have quite a bit of the pain relief qualities for sure mutes my shoulder pain for me this was noted as my fathers favorite I would say this ties #4 for my favorite but for different reasons

GROWTH- really dense golf ball buds taken day 71 stayed very squat being the smallest plant of the run barely stretched at all was the least finicky of all the run even after being stuck in a small pot for a few weeks to long was noticeable happier then the others not nearly as much of a heavy feeder compared to other phenos ended up with about 4.5 oz for the whole plant

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 3rd cycle

Profile : 75-25 body to head

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours

Use : more nighttime or evening

Munchies? Yes

35 Likes

What would you consider to be Snow Lotus ā€œback notes?ā€

Looks like she couldā€™ve gone a few weeks longer.

6 Likes

Late night post from Bodhi
Also,
@minitiger !! Look what you did !!! :joy::joy::joy:

And the comments are disabled of course.

22 Likes

22 Likes

Yea I was like, ā€œhe must have seen @minitigerā€™s midlife crisis postā€ lol

21 Likes

wellā€¦ that response was quick

13 Likes

iā€™m sure itā€™s an awesome strain, but berners albumā€¦ not so much

11 Likes

Anyone have first hand experience with Zkittles? Iā€™ve heard itā€™s ugly and slow growing but terpy? :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

Berner made a video post on IG about the album and collab

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjmYpO5Pp7C/

www.instagram.com/reel/CjmYpO5Pp7C/

14 Likes

I came here to talk about this bc the comments are disableā€¦ wtf is happening?!!?

Bodhiā€¦ Bernerā€¦ a rap album/discord/contest/seed sale?!

My brain hurts.

13 Likes

It really is unfortunate but I can definitely see Bodhiā€™s vision and I for one am glad he is doing this. I can see the vision :sunglasses:

*** * I still wonā€™t buy the album or grow the seeds :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

17 Likes