Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Just because I know some people don’t have or use instagram.

28 Likes

24 Likes

promoted to brahmin

6 Likes

I think it was on the Potcast, that Bodhi said he brings those goofy glasses on his journeys to help break the ice and they always get laughs from everyone he meets. Thought that was pretty cool.

22 Likes

Nah, fuck the caste system dude, and Hindutva too. Caste-based oppression is one of the worst legacies India has to contend with, it’s not funny.

18 Likes

Hope everyone is calm and medicated this beautiful Friday morning. Between this thread and the Goji preservation thread we need to all just chill the fuck out! I read that 6 planets are in retrograde (whatever the fuck that means), so maybe that accounts for the increase in weirdness. Be good family!

30 Likes

SaintsCrossing day 30 of 12/12, pic from yesterday…

Smelling like limeade

36 Likes

What happened in the Goji thread?

9 Likes

There was some name calling and whatnot going on and some unfounded accusations I believe. I think everyone was just on edge

11 Likes

somebody called out all the herms that were found and rightfully tossed before use, and then that led to a slander fest

11 Likes

Happy Friday @CrunchBerries and the rest of bodhi family rolling up a joint got coffee a brewing going to be a good day

old soul in the 4x4 starting to get there stretch on really filling out the tent much love and good vibes :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

34 Likes

Always impressed with your canopy! Looking fantastic in there!!
They all look pretty similar, you see any big differences between them?

11 Likes

Other then slight leaf differences and #6 has a strong pine smell already not tons of difference yet been rather uniform in growth between #1 and #6 6 slightly stretching more but not by much but there really just starting to get there legs should start to see some noticeable differences in a few weeks :grin: @BeagleZ

15 Likes

A whole lot of stupid happened. So what do you all think about drunken parrot? Anyone grown it?

18 Likes

Drunken Parrot is interesting in that it’s the only “Drunken” cross that doesn’t use the Purple Moonshine male. No idea about the smoke though

12 Likes

That’s one of the ones that got away from me. Pop them beans ole chap!

11 Likes

Hope your Hippy Speedball is bangin’!

That canopy is on point brother!

11 Likes

I have a limited Bodhi collection so just trying to decide which to try first. I got drunken parrot, mango hashplant, Acapulco gold, mango lotus, peach hashplant, lemon wookie and wookie orgasm

20 Likes

That Drunken Parrot is def preservation worthy :wink:

There was a post before all the Bodhi/Berner drama of someone that recently grew Wookie Orgasm

8 Likes

The peach hashplant my friend grew was very epic, it was a great heavy narcotic high, but it wasnt one that made you fall asleep after. Just fantastic pot.

15 Likes