Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I think you are right on with this and perhaps maybe the best trait that the Snow Lotus male passes on. I distinctly remember the Drunken Parrot I had was a very uplifting and positive effect.

I’ve been an everyday smoker since the 90’s so my endocannabinoid system is pretty blunted by this point so I’m not allways intune with slight differences in the different highs. But the onse that do stand out for me are the more cerebrial uplifting highs and many of the Snow Lotus crosses have had that now that I think about it.

Nice observation @ramblinrose

16 Likes

Good stuff man.

I hear that TK holds her own in the Black Triangle cross. I have a couple of packs of this to hunt throuogh that need to get popped because they are getting pretty old.

I haven’t gotten a chance to smoke any TK its self so I don’t know what the “classic” TK smell or taste is like. Same with anything OG. I hate when I read and people say “oh man it has that classic OG taste” and I’m over here like I wish I knew what that was lol.

You got any experience with TK and what the smell or taste is that I should keep an eye out for?

13 Likes

The TK is pretty complex smelling/tasting, but to quote HigherThought

It smells of lemon pledge, pinesol, pine tree, gasoline, jet fuel, acetone, nail polish remover, and rubber.

His whole review is pretty much spot on. Bout the only things I can add are that she doesn’t really have a dominant smell, she smells of all these things equally, one after the other. And the flavor’s come out the same way. Its not one dominating flavor profile, its multiple equally strong flavors, one after the other.

18 Likes

From all plants Ive grown the best one I found was in my Mango Hashplant F2s . Very strong high, tons of vapor, nice mango scent that cured into Pine. Only weed that ever gave me slight visuals. Sometimes I see stuff in the corner of my eyes. My favorite plant so far and made some crosses before letting the clone go. Highly recommend that one.

17 Likes

Holy shit I can see why she is popular then, that sounds crazy good. Thanks for the info and the link.

6 Likes

A question I had for you considering most of your grows go toward making hash, do you find the terp profiles of the flower stay true to form in the hash? Or can the hash be its own animal all together?

5 Likes

My assumption is that it’s like the fallen soldiers freebies CSI gives out. Like it’s just whatever was on the flower/seed collection room floor after the BSHB finished with Bodhi’s harem. Doesn’t sound like much info was given to seed banks with them. Given that it’s from Bodhi, the mystery is half the fun IMO.

That said, the video berner posted on IG with Bodhi in it had some flower from a plant that Bodhi said spontaneously popped up in the middle of his garden. Bodhi called that plant Gracias Madre and Berner seemed in awe of it. Like f the Zkittles cross…release Gracias Madre crosses.

11 Likes

D9 Thai x DLA 5.
Will prob go into November.
1 pheno more green, the other more purple.
Both with big stretch that require support, pretty floppy.
Funky fruit, heavy dank cannabis, hint of jimmy dean sausage. Enticing.
F2s cooking.

31 Likes

Given that the last nearly 200 messages in a few days concerned GSC and not in a better light - I already imagine how rotten tomatoes are flying lol
In spite of all this I have to tell you: I love field trip!!!
Fresh photos of the fourth cycle with this plant …

39 Likes

She’s putting on a colorful fade for sure. How does she smoke?

8 Likes

Has anyone ran the Wifi 43 x Kashmir freebie from Bodhi yet? My curiosity is getting the best of me.

26 Likes

The motivating indica, exactly not for sleep, relaxing, is very balanced.

8 Likes

Pop it and let us know. I’d be looking for some exotic Kashmir effects and hopefully and an extra dose of wifi frost.

9 Likes

I don’t have the space at the moment. It won’t be long!

3 Likes

Some OD Field Trip from a couple of years ago.

42 Likes

Tk is real complex as holyangel said. It’s been so long since I had some that I don’t think I could describe it well in detail. It just kinda just registers as OG smell in the brain now lol.

Like If I had to describe it, it’s like a lemon fuely solvent pine skunk kind of thing?

I’m actually just finishing up a Black Triangle cross right now from Doc and a lot of those TK terps come through in the phenos. Seems like it may hold its own with the right pheno!

I love TK in crosses.

15 Likes

@advancedbuffalo , I’ve got his Black Energy x Afpak that he seemed pretty keen to recommend waiting in the wings… Hoping for some fire.

7 Likes

A couple females of OGKB x Snowlotus from a couple of years ago.

And a crappy pic of a male

36 Likes

I hunt with a focus on flower but the bud also has to produce great hash. I find that Bodhi and Doc D’s crosses have some of the best resin quality I have seen, and amazing translations to hash.

I run the non keepers from hunts to BHO and the oil is always mind blowing. It’s very hard to venture outside of the bodhi related breeders for me because of how good the end product is. If it ain’t broke.

17 Likes

Afpak is really similar to snow lotus in that it allows the female through without altering it much. It also seems to have a floral note to it. I really like that male.

12 Likes