Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yeah thats probably not the good sign :upside_down_face: will probably order from breedersdirect but seeds are more expensice there than for exempl JBL or GLG :expressionless:

7 Likes

BDSCCREW20 for 20% off Breeders Direct :wink:

Theyā€™ll also price match if it is in stock somewhere else for a lower price

13 Likes

Thats nice to hear :+1: thanks for the coupon code :pray: for price mathing you contact support or is any other option?

3 Likes

Yea just email whatever the contact email on the website is

3 Likes

My error in recalling. But not far off.
Thanks

4 Likes

anyone know what makes up Purple Lush?

I took advantage of the recent drop and picked up Purple Soul, Peach Hashplant, Tiger Tail, Dragons Milk, 2 packs of Grape Pie x 88G13HP, Gelato 41 x 88G13HP, and Purple Punch x Wookie 15, and last but not leastā€¦ Purple Lush as a freebieā€¦ but I have no idea what the Purple Lush is. Hoping one of you guys do. If I had to guessā€¦ Iā€™d say Purple Unicorn x Lush?? Idk. Just a guess.

Iā€™ve grown out Bodhiā€™s Purple Moonshine years agoā€¦ and Fantasy Islandā€¦ Iā€™ve always liked his Purple strains.

11 Likes

My guess would be Lush x Purple Unicorn F3.

10 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll get lucky & the pack would actually say what it is. I love Bodhi to death and everythingā€¦ been buying his stuff for yearsā€¦ but thereā€™s a guy who could use a websiteā€¦ and a strain database of some sort to keep track of all his work. Heā€™s got so many crosses, someone should make a Bodhi Wiki to keep track of it all.

6 Likes

We should make a group effort to fill in all the missing strains on seedfinder

17 Likes

that would be insane. he has hundreds and hundreds of crosses. there are multiple lists floating around though.

6 Likes

Jungle Spice just shy of 8 weeks.

40 Likes

I just spoke with Bodhi and Kagyu

Im going to give them my BOEL '69/70 Hawaiian

Sure, I could hold it tight and make as much money as Afficiando. But, I didnt really breed these seeds, im just a steward entrusted by BOEL.
I also offered them to Snow, but he doesnā€™t feel he will have the time to get to them before he canā€™t grow anymore.

Im gonna ask Kagyu for a couole old Thais and Mexicans, and gonna ask Bodhi to just surprise me.

I would like to breed the Hawaiian to Oaxacan, Thai, Vietnamese, Antitlan Guatamalan, Jamaican, as well as Kagyuā€™s Hawaiian lines.

I still have 6 original seeds of BOELā€™s ā€œ#77ā€ to pop and OP. Then I will send those guys those seeds too. But that might be up to a year away.
I dont have any description on #77. The messages I got about the seeds were on Skunkmag forum and thatā€™s gone. But, Im gonna assume they are Mexican as 80% of these BOEL seeds the chemist gave out to me and 4 others are Mexican.

Im thinking the next seeds I pop will be the pure Uzbeki that Bodhi got from Vibes back in the day before it got outcrossed to NL. Unless anyone else has a better suggestion (ai think CSI also reproed the Uzbeki)

48 Likes

Some older Bodhi strains have disappeared from EU Seedfinder, but with the sheer number of new strains, that just might be fine.

7 Likes

Got to my bossā€™s house and he had this. Having Lucky Charms for breakfast! I just dumped a ton of info on him about Bodhi and this strain. He doesnā€™t grow or anything. Iā€™ll do a smoke report when I get home, because weā€™ll be smoking again after work

37 Likes

Score! Stoked to hear your smoke report! @VAhomegrown

9 Likes

Itā€™s great! Awesome buzz, just uplifting and feel good dabs. I donā€™t dab a lot and this wasnt super overpowering, but also not weak by any means. Still functional while high af. Awesome flavor. Probably the closest thing terpwise Iā€™ve had to some FPOG I had when I was in Denver in 2016. And that was unforgettable. Iā€™ll do the proper write up tonight

Anyone got any Lucky Charms F2 they want to part with lol? Or some f1s theyā€™d sell lol? I think I need this strain in my stash now.

17 Likes

Hey Doug did we have to message you for those seeds. I signed up for the sticky, but never got a pm.

3 Likes

I have lucky charms x Tropicana cookies

5 Likes

Must be good if youā€™re looking for beans now.

The only Lucky Charms related pack I have is Usefulā€™s Lucky Lime. He gave them to me from his personal stash because I bought a bunch of shit off of him and told me people have been finding great things in that pack. I think he currently has Lucky Lime F2s for sale on JBC

12 Likes

If you end up not finding any beans of lc Iā€™m trying to make some f3s if it works out you and itā€™s successful you got a pack with your name on it bud no promises yet though as Iā€™ve never made seeds before but going to give it a go :+1:

12 Likes