Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Yea it vibes with me a lot. It has a lot of things that I’ve been looking for for a long time. I was actually way more surprised about it than I thought I would be

6 Likes

Awesome! I hope that your F3 project is a success! Looking forward to seeing how your f2s turn out too.

6 Likes

It’s got your girl Green Crack in it. No wonder you love it

6 Likes

I have samwell’s(baked beanz) Lucky Charms IX. F1 x F2.

15 Likes

I have an unopened pack of Lucky God from Bodhi (Lucky Charms x OMG) if you are interested.

16 Likes

@VAhomegrown this one!

5 Likes

Bodhi’s air guitar on week 3.5 of flower grown in earthboxes.I’m just trying to hold a candle to some of the grows I see in here .

39 Likes

Don’t see any webs and everything is still green. I’d say you’re living the dream!!

9 Likes

WOW!!! Your DLA #12 went straight purple!!! I ran 3 females and none of them turned that color. Had this nice lime green color with a hint of purple. The one pheno which I kept smelled of Black Sharpie Marker and Sage. WAS WILD!!!

11 Likes

I got some DLA #15 (Angel Wing Afghan) F2 if anyone on this thread is interested in trading. Did a breeding project with a select resin male, shown below, and had to make some F2 just for the vault.

45 Likes

That’s my favorite strain name now.

lol

hey @anon74731205 ! maybe im out of the loop here… but are those sockets water proof? with the plants reaching like that id be worried about leaf transpiration and humidity in general. but im no electrical expert, or expert.

17 Likes

No you are spot on. I couldn’t reach back to the end of the tent but I need to tuck it or do something with it. It makes me nervous seeing it. Worst case I’ll remove the Velcro backing from the plug, and just raise it up a few feet. Thanks for the feedback though it’s always welcome.

8 Likes

My other DLA 12 is exactly as you describe, green and full of bright terps. The purple one is a beauty, much smaller yields than the green, finished about a week earlier. Haven’t tried either yet, what’s the word on the smoke?

9 Likes

It WANTS to be plugged in, dude… :smoking: :joy: :zap: :herb:

Maybe it will charge your phone? :man_shrugging: :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Here ya go! Borrowed the format from @DesertHeartGardens

Strain : Lucky Charms Cold Cure Live Rosin

Method Smoked : Dab rig

APPEARANCE
20221017_092229

SMELL: slightly fruity without the “gas”, rich mossy “weed” terps

TASTE: Mossy, earthy, hints of tropical fruit. More like Fruity Pebbles cereal than Lucky Charms. Flavor coats the inside of the mouth like a good afghani, but with the aforementioned taste.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)

9 - VERY smooth for a dab. Normally a fat dab will have me coughing my ass off for 5 mins lol, but this was very easy to deal with. A most enjoyable dab indeed!

Cough factor? : none

BUZZ: Instant uplifting warm fuzziness across the entire brain followed by full body relaxation. You can tell when some strains make certain parts of your brain tingle or whatever lol, but this was like a full-brain stress melting experience.

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) potent 60/40 head/body

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7.5 - Not super strong knock out dabs, but def potent

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 5-6 hours. Come down started after I ate Taco Bell for lunch at 1pm, still felt mellow for a bit after. No crash. Just a mellow tapering-off. Smoked again after work at about 8pm. Buzz is still good at 11pm. Haven’t touched my bowl since I’ve been home.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime : Great for being high af but not useless during the day. Won’t keep you awake at night but won’t put you to sleep either. The full body and mind relaxation has me forgetting I’m tired and wore out and have to work again tomorrow. Should be going to bed lol. Thoroughly enjoying the buzz though.

Munchies? : Didn’t really affect my appetite but did give me cottonmouth after about 4 hours

25 Likes

How was the flower structure on the females? That’s a nice looking male!

8 Likes

Made me even more stoked for my lucky charms to grow then I already was :grin: hoping I find a solid male and a few nice females in the bunch sounds top notch I really need to get a press so I can start making my own concentrates great smoke report @VAhomegrown

12 Likes

Please tell us how you liked the smoke off the dla 12. Either of you find any intersex traits in the line thus far?

10 Likes

On the DLA 12, NO intersex traits.

The structure was very similar on all three females. Nice side laterals and nodal spacing - medium stretch. The smoke was right in the middle between head and body! Gives me energy to do the chores I dont want to do but still allow me to think about life and all that good jazz

16 Likes

I really haven’t seen intersex in any G13HP crosses and with simple heritage landrace moms I don’t woory much. About to up pot 4 DLA #9 from start mix in Red Solos to hotter mix until sex is certain.

19 Likes