Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Normally I wait till day 21 to do a heavy defol but these girls are really packed in there going to start doing some tonight to open them up :+1: @imstinky

10 Likes

Does bodhi appear on anything other than that terrible adam dunn show or the potcast appearances?

10 Likes

Yeah mine got dense quick. But whatever you’re doing, it’s working. Always love seeing that flat canopy.

9 Likes

Killin it Bruda! They look spectacular. I agree, id get in there and start defoliating too before it gets too sticky in there!

9 Likes

Appreciate the kind words fellas and for sure going to clean them up and allow light to get in there and to prevent any rot from what I’ve seen these like to stack on the weight gotta be prepared it’s funny I probably spend way to much time in there training them keeping it neat I love packing in a tent but always paranoid with the powerful light and limited headspace that I’m going to overgrow it it’s a fine line to walk :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yeah I just PM’ed u the details.

2 Likes

not that I know of.

1 Like

I’ve been there too. Some strains beast out and wanna get into the light.

3 Likes

Field Trip

49 Likes

Great report as always!! Had to snag a pack of these based off your review. Bodhi owes you some packs for the beautiful advertising you do lol :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yeah, I actually ordered a second pack once I saw how they were looking in flower, before I had even smoked any. Glad I actually like the high… haha.

14 Likes

I snagged a freebie pack from GLG based on your grow thread too. The “wood” part was kind of interesting lol

Celestial Seeds has a bunch of Lucky Charms crosses on Strainly for $25 a pack. The WiFi OG x Lucky Charms comes with Lucky Charms F2 freebies. Snagged one up just because of the price.

16 Likes

If they are what they say they are, then hell of a price. Good job.

8 Likes

I think they’re only 5 seed packs. Could be wrong but I think I remember that. You might wanna look into that.

Edit… I should have been more specific. I meant the lucky charms f2 freebies were probably only 5 seeds in a pack

9 Likes

The freebie is only 5? The WiFi x LC is 10

Edit: Ahh gotcha! Still not bad though. Enough to make more with.

9 Likes

I found myself in a similar situation (trap) when I bought a pack of Relentless Banana Fire Breath for $175 when it dropped and saw they came with a free pack of PK x Stunna and I thought… hmm not that bad of a deal I guess… so I bought it… and then after the purchase someone told me they were 3-seed freebies. Was a little disappointed, it didn’t say that anywhere.

8 Likes

Yea they seem legit. Just sent a request to their IG @celestial_seeds

About 40 pages I follow also follow them so we’ll see what’s up. Should see some nice flower pics

Oof. Yea that would def sting a little. I probably should have asked how many came with it lol but the price was cheap af. That’s how they get you though. They say “pack” and the buyer thinks “full pack” but nope! I’ll ask when they respond to my message but I think you’re right that it’s only a few.

9 Likes

I’m certain that the “wood” flavor has something to do with the fact that it was like 85 degrees in the drying area when those Imperial plants were hanging. I’ve been getting into the #1 Dread Bread plant the past few days (it was also hot as fuck when those DB’s were hanging) and it has a similar sorta “dry” flavor (if you can call “dry” a flavor haha), with just a little bit of “fruity” on the backend. Which is odd, because the flowers themselves smell really good, especially after they’re broken up. The flavor hasn’t been a highlight, though haha. I figure it’s gotta have something to do with the less-than-ideal drying conditions.

Anyway, yeah, dude, grow those Imperial Majesties out! I gave a friend of mine a little bit of almost everything from the most recent harvest and she said she likes the IM the most so far.

22 Likes

He has grown some nice plants over the years. I have a few packs of his Lucky Charms crosses in storage plus I think 10 Lucky Charms F2 seeds from 2 freebie packs. Kinda got quiet for a year or so as he went through some medical issues, but he recently released some crosses made with a Mutant Marshmallow (GMO x Lucky Charms) male.

Nice pics of the Lucky Charms he grew to make the F2s. A single male to two lucky ladies from a half pack of Lucky Charms F1s as I recall.

16 Likes

Starting these seeds up to commence some pheno hunting. Anyone grow these out prior? I saw some potential f2 posts but that was about it.

30 Likes