Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

yea I also heard its very strong, but always sold out quick and desnt get restocked anymore

8 Likes

did you ever grow anything else with appy or chem91(jb)? if so, what were those like?

9 Likes

Damn dude! Those are some beautiful plants, I guess I couldā€™ve figured thatā€™s be some powerhouse shit, but the paper on that one makes it so you canā€™t help but be intrigued. I agree with you on not liking the overly powerful, sweaty-feet inducing stuff, not my cup of tea either, but the pedigree on that one! Whew!

10 Likes

Should I stay or should I go? If I stay there will be trouble, if I go there will be double

9 Likes

Never saw anyone post results of Love Triangleā€¦looking at my list of seeds in my collection and debating giving it a runā€¦have some Black Triangle in veg atmā€¦

17 Likes

I ve grown crosses, still have and smoked Chem91 (JB). I donā€™t have it but crosses to be clear.
I used it for everyday smoke as the term previously mentioned as heavy weed or dick in dirt is my jam.
Any strain like this Iā€™m glad to smoke.

Cluster Funk is really good.
Iā€™m sitting on one and half packs of it. :chipmunk:

12 Likes

Yeah, with the Appy male, Iā€™ve grown Mountain Temple and SSDD. There mayā€™ve been a couple others that Iā€™m forgetting right now. Mountain Templeā€™s one of my all-time favorite strains. I didnā€™t love SSDD as much as everybody else seems to, but I only grew one female that seemed to be a weird outlier expression (very OG-like growth patterns, straight RKS smell). It was good weed, though. Neither the MT nor the SSDD were dick-in-the-dirt highs like those The Fuzz plants were. Which is a good thing haha.

And then with the JB Chem, I grew the Clusterfunk (only one female). Thatā€™s actually documented in that same The Fuzz grow report I linked to. I liked that one a lot, didnā€™t smoke anything like The Fuzz. I grew it once before that, but I lost it in a drying mishap and never got to sample it, soā€¦ That oneā€™s documented on thcfarmer, too: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-apollo-11f4-and-other-strains.78517/ First grow ever! Haha.

Thereā€™s some other Bodhi stuff in that grow log that isnā€™t around anymore. Apollo 11f4ā€™s, Gold Star f4ā€™s, and oh yeah, the Prayer Towers! Forgot about those. So thatā€™s another Appy cross Iā€™ve grown. I lost those in the aforementioned drying mishap, too, so I couldnā€™t tell you how those smoked. I did smoke some early Prayer Tower from a branch that snapped off and it was for sure heavier than I thought it was gonna be, especially considering Bodhiā€™s description of it, but who knows how much that had to do with the fact that it was some quick-dried snapped-branch shit? Haha.

24 Likes

1st bodhi pack I bought was Blood Orangeā€¦starting doing testing on the Apollo or g13/hp lines after thatā€¦ lots of grows on breedbayā€¦

15 Likes

I got some blood orange f2 to try super stoked on them sounds like a super tasty cross got any pictures of blood orange grown out? @Fullcircle

12 Likes

Debate no longer, dude! Plant ā€˜em! Letā€™s see how they do. That was one I always wished I woulda grabbed back when they were available. Those Snow Lotus crosses seem to be hit-or-miss, but when they hitā€¦ haha. The Uplifts I grew a while back totally changed my opinion of the SL male, for sure; I bet that Love Triangle turns out some great plants.

20 Likes

IG @ddeeezzz

4 Likes

Took down one of my D9 Thai x DLA 5 today. Resin came in nicely this past week. Barely any amber, but the pm is starting to show upā€”less on this plant compared to the other-which will come down this week as well. I mean, it is November, so the fact that pm hasnā€™t been any pressure till now is impressive. Not a speck of mold anywhere on either plant.

Purpled up nicely and the smells are like nothing Iā€™ve ever grown. Hard to describe. Fruity bubblegum earth and more odd fruit. This one has rounder bud tops than the other and a bit less resin. A lower calyx:leaf ratio as well. This was topped multiple times and grew into floppy spears full of bud with very little side branching. Left the branch with f2s so they can keep doin their thing.

39 Likes

Have fun in trim jail. Plant looks real good though.

11 Likes

I had 2 Banana Spliff going late last year but like many I failed to finish for some reason. Iā€™ve got 9 left. Seems like it did go pretty quick the two times I remember it dropping.
Here are the 2 Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x Ghash got squirted on by my aero cloner today. Will uppot them soon to one gallons. :v:

25 Likes

Peace All. @MeowsTrapSeeds are U gonna f2 thatā€¦lol. I would like to get a hold of it as I wanted to try it then and have never seen it for any length of time offered. I also am gonna try to get the Banana OG Ɨ 88G13/HP NFT. Just dont have the extra bread rn as I am just coming off disability (& that pay is BAD). :man_shrugging:t4: .
Anyway, lemme k how if U wanna get rid of some or if U f2 them or seed increase. Stay safeā€¦ :call_me_hand:t5::v:t5:

12 Likes

I grew out the Snow Lotus cross with the Chem91(jb) a few years ago. The four plants lined up on the back.

One was really foxtailed and on the fluffy side.

Hereā€™s what I wrote about them at the time, while growinā€™ 'em, ā€œMix of kushy, leathery, cherry smells, nothing too foul or what I think of Chem-y thoughā€

But, man, I remember drying those things and maybe I was just nose blind or something, but I could smell them out in front of the house when they were hanging. So they definitely had some funk to them.

I remember the high being kind of focused, definitely felt some familiar effects from the Snow Lotus side, kinda like Goji, but not as good. I wasnā€™t as familiar with Chem at the time either, but Iā€™d still say the Snow Lotus effects dominated the high. I gave most of those jars away to my buddies, but didnā€™t get to many positive reports back :woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:t6: I thought it was decent, but no ā€œbell ringersā€ in any of the four I grew.

32 Likes

fake bodhi seeds alert - do not buy from ā€œhigh seeds . co . ukā€

20 Likes

Iā€™ll keep you in the loop. I grabbed that Banana nft as well. I try to keep it to one Bodhi strain in my garden at a time. Hard to trust me. :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Black Raspberry - Goji OG F2 (Raspberry Pheno) x Wookie #15 (Lavender x Appalachia)

Smells like liqurice and a faint note of red fruit on the end. Very sweet, little musky. No burning rubber or synthetic chemical smells like the other Wookie crosses Iā€™ve grown. Could have used a final bloom feed but idk what the fuck Iā€™m doing in soil so Iā€™m happy. 62 days.

36 Likes

I germinated some of these had a few and they were healthyā€¦ S.o.s. culled for some reason.

Hereā€™s to some good ends and you getting some choice smoke. Happy growing. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes