Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

why do you hate to say that?

8 Likes

@supershitfuck oh, cus i feel sometimes im just too influenced by breeder description to sort of force/fit the smell. maybe if i had no idea the cross is strawberry milk, i would have said something like “smelled like candy or some sweet fruit” without thinking of strawberries.

21 Likes

So I fucked up and didn’t scoop another old soul pack before it was too late went and looked around yesterday to see if I could find a pack and nope gone :sweat_smile: whom ever got a pack consider making f2s image

22 Likes

A bit expensive but if your really wanting them.

9 Likes

I had a couple More Cowbells going last year and got root bound and down … Looking good and will rebound. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

9,5 weeks Field Trip, a moment before cutting…

The incredible ability to withstand mold …

45 Likes

14 days BLOCKHEAD BX F2

40 Likes

In promo, Not to much packs. Good place. Old Soul, semillas regulares de Goji OG Pinesoul x OMG de Bodhi Seeds

Don’t forget to F2 :grin:

7 Likes

@supershitfuck

Youre famous bro! Check out whose Old Soul pics they are using :laughing:

14 Likes

bt 6 … that photo is brutal. so that’s black triangle? I just think I have some of that saved i need to pop that then.

9 Likes

the truth is that it is not pleasant that they use photos without asking and much less that they deceive with photos that are not.
I know the site because I saw some regular Thai/a5 haze from ace seeds and I asked the guys from ace and they told me they were legal, I bought the seeds without problems, and the service was fast.

12 Likes

Little update on the lucky charms out of the 7 ended up with one mutant just been growing so slow and weird leaf not going to include it in the f3
So that leaves 6 found 1 male and one female confirmed so far still waiting on the other 4 and the 5 gogi og x ssdd are all still a little early to tell should be able to tell All within a few weeks will get some update photos here soon :+1: most likely going to make some crosses too and hit my old soul clones with some lucky charm pollen and maybe some gogi daydream x lucky charms too :eyes:

19 Likes

Can someone PM me an Invite to the headiegardens discord server. I can’t find a link. Thanks.

2 Likes

haha nice pictures i gotta say! the lemon bomb pheno right there

9 Likes

Update for day 60 of flower on the SaintsCrossing. Rock hard and finishing strong :muscle:

53 Likes

Dont you wish we could all have that review said of us?

16 Likes

So thats NOT what she said? :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I opened that door wide open lol well played Legs, well played

8 Likes

Love Triangle 11/11… here we go…

40 Likes

11 Likes