Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

old soul tree two days before harvest, day 68

74 Likes

Thhhhiiiiiccccccccccc! Looking great @supershitfuck looking great!

6 Likes

Damn looks amazing

8 Likes

Good mail day today. Has anyone grown out the la affie x Wookie 15? I just saw it was limited and jumped on it without looking it up to be honest. I knew la affie was used to make dank sinatra.

24 Likes

Here’s a few pics of the air guitar I have going on week 7.

35 Likes

I’ve grown the breeder cut and it definitely smells like powdered strawberry milk, and breeds true. So you’re probably smelling correct! :+1:

Sounds like an awesome line.

12 Likes

Anyone out there know the lineage of the LA Hindu B used in his Hindu Hashplant love gift? I just realized I have 9 seeds left from a pack I got 3x males out of… I like the odds of getting a lady :slight_smile:

14 Likes

old soul 1

ssdd bx 4

ssdd bx 5

ssdd bx 3

ssdd bx 4 (5 gallon)
Outdoor squad starting week 4

38 Likes

MMS sells because MMS has great marketing

3 Likes

Day 42 update for wonder wooks and madre azul. Theyre startin to fade some. Wonder wooks have very strong fruit punch kind of smells.
wonder wookies:

And madre azul

53 Likes

Looking great @ramblinrose what smells you getting off the madre azul really sad I missed out on that one

14 Likes

Thanks! It’s smelling pretty consistent with the description so far - some berry funk going on with some citrus in there as well. I’m looking forward to seeing how much it chunks up, it’s definitely looking like the nugs will get pretty chunky!

15 Likes

Sounds great Seems like the omg daddy packs on the weight the old souls I got going are getting fat

15 Likes

Take the spam back to trollitup, please and thanks. :clown_face:

5 Likes

IIRC…The LA Hindu used in that cross came from someone in CA who gifted the seeds to Bodhi that came from a relative overseas… I could be wrong, but I think I ran testers of that, or another cross using that cut for Bodhi…

7 Likes

Thanks! I was hoping it might be pretty resinous, and be nice for squishing. I know it’s been a while, I think I got the seeds in '14 or '15, was it remember worthy? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks like the rest of my report was lost when breedbay did the revamp… but I tested la Hindu x omg… I do remember the buds were probably leaning towards the Hindu side ( since then I ran a bunch of omg stuff) S they were plentiful, but small… bit spicy/funky/fuely …

13 Likes

Thanks, I hope the HP let’s the Hindu shine through. Small is fine, small and plentiful is even better :slight_smile:

I tested some Pot of Gold for B, and thought the Hindu might have been that, because when I asked about it, he said it was from an old Bay area Kush someone got from a Flying Dutchmen seed. The LA part kinda throws that off, though!

I only got 1 POG girl from 6 seeds… it was like you describe, good smoke too, my memory sucks on details.

16 Likes

For the history books, Bodhi’s first post on the Mr Nice forums back in 2010:

27 Likes

That thread you unearthed!! So many pictures and catalog scans, and even Nevil posting. Thank you for sharing.

17 Likes