Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I don’t know if it’s the same Thai. But since they are both MM releases it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the same. The description of Zap always intrigued me.

11 Likes

Where’d you find a description for the Zap? I’ve looked around a little bit, haven’t found anything yet. Breedbay? Haven’t looked there yet.

I actually read a lot about that Destroyer way back, had to have been at least six years ago, pretty much forgotten everything I read about it haha. But I’ll refresh my memory for sure. I’m pretty stoked about those Zap seedlings, definitely seeing two distinct phenos already, only one week in.

13 Likes
13 Likes

SD Chaco Cut x Ghash now in one gallons

27 Likes

Oh, yeah, okay. I’ve seen that. I thought you were talking about something a little more detailed.

It does sound like good weed, though, doesn’t it? Glad I grabbed a couple packs while they were available, really stoked to see how they smoke.

In six months… haha!

11 Likes

strawberry headband (loompas) week 5.

first weeks of flower they all (5 females) had a sweet smell to it, i hate to say this but, similar to strawberry milk… and now, they smell a bit sweet but mainly they have turned earthy/chem/sweet.

41 Likes

Oh shit dude, hell yeah.

Destroyer uses 7 Hmong Thai females pollinated by Colombian x Oaxacan.
I lost her but she was amazing, both pure and outcrosses.
The two best phenos are the thai and the pearl pheno of Oaxacan

17 Likes

Hello folks,
Couple Bodhi runs over last year or so. Hope everyone is feeling good.
Im a new member and still trying to find my way around, really like it.
Cheers

Field Trip

Wookie Orgasm

Laughing Lemon

Lavender Jack
Chopped her too early but wow. Love this smoke

Cheers

54 Likes

Welcome to the thread @Sparkey224! looks like you know your way around just fine :wink:
nice lookin plants! been wanting to get to my Lavender Jack for a while now, good to know you found something you like! Now that it looks like the Wook is retired I might repro my pack soon.
Good vibes :sunglasses:

15 Likes

How’d that Laughing Lemon smoke? The genetics on that one sounded so good. Great name, too haha.

14 Likes

Anyone here know the genetics of the Mana used in Bodhi’s Purple Mana (Mana x Purple Unicorn F3)… what exactly is Mana I wonder? I don’t know anything about that one but I do like the description… “soapy lemonskunky citrus sweet candyclean laundrylequila up minctfulr good times* motivational* long lasting.”

Wow I always love seeing those Field Trip photos. It’s the one strain I’m looking the most forward to running in 2023. I’ve seen some very impressive shots including this gem here that was recently posted on the Bodhiguide Instagram page…

16 Likes

Looking good from here! Wookie Orgasm has a great structure to her :lobster:

15 Likes

Thank you! Love the Bodhi thread. Pretty much all i grow. That was my last Wookie, really enjoyed it. Nice yield too.
Yeah, Lavender Jack really excited about. Have more clones of her going now.
Thanks for the reply!

Had two phenos, the two pics above are LL different phenos. Both are really strong imo, smooth lemon,taste,smell. Shorter pheno (maybe OMG pheno) was very stoney, rock hard nugs.
Taller one was a little fluffy, all rocket ride with a nice body. I smoke a fair amount and this one trips me out a little. I cant puff on it like indys. Great smoke for surr.
Ive watched your Uplift journal bro, before coming a member. Respect, that was fire grow.
Just planted 2 beans of it.
Cheers

Yeah, there’s some crazy FT photos, especially the one you posted.
Cheers

21 Likes

Oh, sweet! That was great weed, for sure. And they all smoked pretty similarly (which is to say awesome), despite the differences in structure, height, whatever. Maybe you wanna plant a few more of those… haha.

That’s interesting. I had a short, stocky Smart Move that I considered an OMG-leaner, mostly because she didn’t stretch at all once she was flipped, but the flowers were relatively fluffy. Or they weren’t rock-hard, anyway. Same thing with the Soar that I thought was an OMG-leaner: didn’t stretch, looked identical to the Smart Move, finished in like 50 days or so, fluffier flowers etc etc.

I’ve got three Nikahs in veg now, 42 days, I’m curious to see if I can find a similar plant in those three. 42 days in and they’re still not showing sex, so… We’ll see haha. Hopefully at least one turns out female.

21 Likes

I read to Charlie Garcia / Kaiki somewhere, that he tried to remove the “pearl” / “wheat” phenotype from his destroyer, I remember that he didn’t find the pearl phenotype more powerful, just less suitable for indoors. I have 2 keepers Destroyer, none is pheno pearl, but her offspring is part pearl.
Destroyer from my repro, grown by a friend

45 Likes

Going for it…soaked the whole pack…

40 Likes

Also realized I still have half a pack of starflight- stardawg x snow lotus…

19 Likes

That photo is great! I could see it being a problem indoors. I’d probably tuck the pot in the corner and wrap the pearls around the backside of the tent like a vine.

Thanks for the info

12 Likes

Incredible work, that photo really does a good job showing how much resin those little leafy buds get on them! What are your thoughts on how Destroyer works as a father in crosses, like the TV? Do you think it’ll dominate the Viet 7, or just bring that kind of trichome coverage to it?

13 Likes

In my tent, getting ready for flower, one slightly bedraggled Smart Move that reeeealllly did not like getting rootbound and got very deficient. It’s been smoothing out nicely in the 7G, thankfully. It’s the one on the front left in the group shot:

29 Likes