Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88g13HP

33 Likes

Any of these packs worth getting?? You all know more than me haha.

Might repro a pack of you all say itā€™s worth it. This is a auction online but have gotten seeds from him before.

35 Likes

Grab the bingo pajama! Bodhis Appalachia is gone.

20 Likes

My eyes went straight to the Oroblanco and Bingo Pajamas, but they all sound fire.

17 Likes

Is that Bruce banner 3 x Apollo ? That hells angels og x ssdd sounds great too being a huge fan of the white that oroblanco would be the top of my list

18 Likes

Thatā€™s easy- Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 f4 Genius thatā€™s two rare legends in one

18 Likes

If itā€™s that one 100 percent agree @Dirt_Wizard

14 Likes

The Kudra crosses also totally worth it, thatā€™s a unicorn.

Bodhi:
"Kudra/Moet: ā€œold unknown plant, its like a greener gdp with an effervescent champagne smell. 9 weeks, beautiful in the bag, kushy high.ā€

Strayfox:
ā€œkudra was a mystery girl that escaped a san diego grow room long
ago, along with the suge pure kush, and blueberry bullrider. she
looks like a kushy velveteen mauve version of gdp, possibly the
champagne hash plant cutā€¦ sheā€™s big thick and beautiful, smells
of sweet evervescent champagne, very feminine. effects are of the
ganja feather bed wraparound playmate snuggle funk type.ā€

22 Likes

Other side of Bruce banner #3 bagā€¦

Iā€™ll let you all know what I can get my hands on.

22 Likes

Oh yeah thatā€™s a gem right there seem some killer plants from @Swampthing from those beans would be my vote second being oroblanco then bingo pajamas

14 Likes

You beat me to it

3 Likes

Looks like Iā€™ve got a male in the snow lotus pack. Anyone want in if I F2 them? I will say this with the caveat I donā€™t wanna send a million packs as I work full time and have a family but happy to send some to a few , or a large amount to someone who can distribute. Iā€™m not sure of the rules here but theyā€™re in 7 gallon pots and Iā€™d assume Iā€™ll have a good amount of seeds.

20 Likes

Hunting some Holy Grail stuff here, dude! Nice find wherever this guy is

8 Likes

This would be @G-paS if you needed distribution. I think but youā€™d have to go thru the seed co -op group. Itā€™s simple.

7 Likes

Heā€™s on IG and he auctions the packs off. Not sure how he has collected them all but he sends sealed packs and is good with questions. Trust worthy guy.

8 Likes

Sorry, snow queen is the f2 Iā€™d make. I had it in my head as snow lotus.

Pinequeen x snow lotus.

13 Likes

thats exciting !!!

5 Likes

Pinequeen sounds incredible, and Snow Lotus is out of rotation, so I say go for it! Ask the Coop folks if theyā€™d accept it but if not do it anyways and we can figure out the distribution.

14 Likes

Check with Shoe. He has a few of those packs available in a BIN fundraiser. Might be cheaper

9 Likes

@anon74731205 you can always do a seed increase and send it out.
For the co-op distribution you need to get it voted on.
You can send out packs individually yourself.
You can find someone who agrees to send out packs and just send them bulk.
Sounds like a fun f2

10 Likes