Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Is a seed increase the same as a preservation run ?

7 Likes

The difference is co-op distribution or not. Seed increases and preservation are the same. Not everything meets the qualifications for the co-op

7 Likes

My vote is the banner pack for a repro

5 Likes

kudra hybrids / bingo pajama and hells angels og x ssdd look like the most interesting options there.

12 Likes

How is the chaco coming? I missed that drop but can hope for an OG f2 at some point :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I popped 2 and gifted a few for a future SD Chaco BX.
All good so far.

10 Likes

day 43 old soul 1 and 6 clones much love everyone and happy growing :seedling::sunny::v::heart: My inline fan broke this morning so I’m not having the smells exhausted till my replacement shows and this is some crazy pungent stuff my house smells like pine lemon solvent and earthy kush o man 6 is a grease monster with super dense Nugs 1 real frosty slightly more open structure but stacking fat :grin: @supershitfuck thanks again for sharing your special gal with me so excited to give her a smoke :pray:t2:

29 Likes

sounds about right!!

that’s the goal, hopefully she gets spread even more

oh and dude, the buds are going to get humongous and are all going to flop, facts, i ordered some netting for next time

13 Likes

Yes please :raising_hand_man:

6 Likes

Sorry for my late reply. This might be a good option. I will say this pack had 6 seeds in them for what ever reason so I didn’t get to pheno hunt a larger selection. I just want to share what I am able to preserve for bodhi lovers like myself.

6 Likes

Absofcukinlootley! :joy: :call_me_hand:

Every thing that @GrowHard gave me (crosses to a SL BX male) is stunning…So yes please. :v:

Thank you for the mold notes! What latitude are you at? My climate is weeeeeeeeeet. :cloud_with_rain:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Ooo that’s me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This particular round of packs came from Shoe. I picked a bunch of stuff up to help with his parents medical bills.

6 Likes

And thanks for the kind words.

5 Likes

Got some killer stuff there @CrunkBudz and welcome back :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Been a minute. Life’s crazy. Still planning some epic preservation runs down the road.

7 Likes

I might have grabbed an extra

3 Likes

Someone say Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11Genius F3?

The Bangi Haze is something I would highly recommend snagging

Here’s the Bruce Apollo. Last pics show 2 phenos from a pack in the middle and top left. The top right with the salmon fade is Silver Lotus I believe and top/back middle is Lemon Lotus (Lemon G x snow lotus) The Apollo breeds dominant, that’s for sure. Pineapple, cheese, funk with some added strawberry from the Bruce3

Unrelated but Lemon Lotus had some wildly awesome phenos with a lot of variation.

46 Likes

Love triangle right before transplant into hydro…used root plugs this time instead of right into aero cloner only because I’ve been too busy to sterilize the cloner before the seedlings were ready…

25 Likes

The Banner x a11gf3 were great! I kept a cut of that around for a long time… still have a bunch of packs of that and stardawg x a11gf3 which I never popped…

14 Likes