Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Where did you source the pack from?

7 Likes

LETS HAVE SOME MORE FUN!!!

39 Likes

I got them from Dagga gardens website. There were 2 packs left when I got mine. I checked yesterday because a buddy wanted a pack and they were sold out.

But they’ve been sold out before and got more in stock so I’d check back often. Seems like they only get like 5 packs at a time.

11 Likes

Hey, I thought you guys might be interested in these Laos Muang Sing beans over at ACE seeds
Apparently the original seed stock was collected by Bodhi, and reproduced by Khalifa Genetics.
Sounds interesting

14 Likes

Yeah, that does sound cool. I like how Ace always writes pretty thorough descriptions of everything they sell, always fun to read, especially because barely any “breeder” writes descriptions anymore. My favorite part of that Laos breakdown is,”Even if these plants are vigorous and easy to grow, they are very sensitive to over-feeding. Therefore, it is advised that growers amend their soil with coco coir/sand/rocks in order to make it poorer.”

I’ve heard of, you know, going light on feedings or whatever for certain landrace-type strains, but that’s the first time I’ve ever read,”Make your soil mix shittier,” haha…

21 Likes

Ha, they said poorer, shittier would make it richer, no?

17 Likes

The challenge there is that Ace doesn’t ship to the US and their distributors here in the US don’t always get the good stuff.

11 Likes

Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88g13HP

32 Likes

those are some beef cake buds wow. kudos !!

5 Likes

old soul 1 outdoor man these buds are getting so chunky and frosty starting week 5 this one is killing it outdoors :grin:

30 Likes

Question
How does the appy crosses handle outdoors? Specifically northeast cold and wet.
Thank you for any help.

7 Likes

^^ I wanna know about this too haha

3 Likes

Bodhi’s air guitar a few days away from week 9 this Saturday

31 Likes

ssdd bx 2

Ssdd bx 5

Ssdd bx 4

Ssdd bx 4 (5 gallon)

Ssdd bx 3

@HolyAngel ssdd bxs are holding up outdoors :grin: growing outdoors is a challenge :sweat_smile:but so rewarding :blush:

38 Likes

I posted this on my journal already, but wanted to share here for the larger group of Bodhi growers:

Sun Ra (SFV OG x Wookie) - Bodhi

Grown: Outdoor

Bud Shots: at 63 days flowering

Smell and taste:
Bright citrus smell. Kind of like a freshly peeled grapefruit/orange slice for a cocktail. Flavor is very sour grapefruit, with a sweet, hint of grass, after taste. Very full bodied flavor.

Potency and effects:
I would give this a solid B+ when it comes to potency, not weak, not overwhelming. Actually a little stronger than I would have guessed with the SFV OG in the lineage. Only other cross I’ve grown with SFV OG, SFV OG x Bubba, had great effects but was very mild in potency. I would say the effects a true hybrid, slightly leaning more towards sativa dominant. Upfront it has a light body high, alertness, wandering mind, ready to go do things. Then, after it has reached it’s peak in terms of how high it’ll get me, it settles into a relaxing, settled calm place.

Overall:
Really nice flavor on this strain, probably it’s best feature in my opinion. Very full bodied, bright sour citrusy smoke that really coats the tongue. Definitely has a place in my strain drawer for going out, socializing, and being active. It’s not really that chill in terms of sitting on the couch, it can kind of make me a little antsy in that setting. This kind of MJ has not been my forte historically, I’ve been more of a couch lock kind of guy, but it really is a two for one, as once it reaches it’s peak, it becomes soothing, and can be comfortable lazing around. I’ve been smoking it after work, when I want to get some stuff done around the garden or the house, as it gives me a little kick of motivation, but then also helps me start the unwinding process as time passes. Overall, I think Sun Ra is great weed for people who need to get shit done , but still want to smoke, or those enjoy being physically active after they smoke. It seems ideal for outdoor activities, and enjoying strong terps!

45 Likes

damn bodhis getting into acting now too :joy::joy: and with sylvester stallone none the less :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

It’s not Bodhi at all. I am very familiar with this show and unless they’ve made major changes, it’s an absolute disgrace. Paints the medical scene as a bunch of drugged out bozos.

8 Likes

Oh I haven’t even watched it I know it’s not bodhi just saw the name and thought it was funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @dankbydru

8 Likes

Would be rad! Unfortunately the character is the antithesis of Mr. B.

5 Likes

Try Real Gorilla? I’ve used them when I didn’t think Ace shipped to Canada.

5 Likes