Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

@SmackyMcSmackers @Fitzera you can get the full European line of ACE, including the limited releases and ACE R&D releases, shipped to the US from Mandala Seeds, alongside their own pretty great looking strains like Satori and Kalichakra and others:

13 Likes

Yep. It’s old school shipping time too with stealth shipping to get through customs. Just got an order from them that took about 3.5 weeks to get here. There are some people around OG who have grown Mandala stuff and enjoyed it. I’ve heard Hashberry and Satori are both good…or at least they were good years ago.

To keep this Bodhi related, I should be dipping into my Wookie Orgasm jars for the first time this weekend. Smoke report to follow.

17 Likes

North Atlantic seed bank also carries ace genetics

6 Likes

Some new drops on the way!

Electric Hashplant (pnw dogshit aka electric boogaloo x 88g13/hp)
Hollyweed v2(Topanga pure kush x 88g13/hp)
Monarch (Louie xiii og x 88g13/hp)
Pleiadian Hashplant (pleiadian love nest x 88g13/hp) (limited to 70 total)
Panama x a1 afghan x 88g13/hp (limited 50 total)

New Freebies
GMO x Wookie
Vintage Hawaiian Indica x Wookie

29 Likes

Oof those sound real nice I bet monarch and that hollyweed v2 are going to be stellar I use to get some king Louie xiii live resin from a dispo often for a minute was one of my absolute favorites that’s gotta be a banger @VAhomegrown and the Panama a1 afghan cross sounds great too….

10 Likes

Totally into the
Electric hashplant
Pleiadian hashplant
Panama x a1 afghan x 88g13hp

13 Likes

They sound like some good ones but I have way more 88g13hp crosses than I realized. 11 total. The Panama x A1 cross sounds like a great one. Only 50 packs though. @imstinky might be interested in that with the A1 Afghan in the lineage

14 Likes

Those limits are going to make people cry when each bank gets 5-15 packs total, never to be seen again.

18 Likes

Yeah even though I’m tryin not to buy seeds, I’ll still try for those 2. Thanks for looking out @VAhomegrown

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, homies! GLG is having a sale right now, $40 a pack

11 Likes

Is the drip going down on GLG?

5 Likes

I decided today, that I am going to F2 these seedlings… all 11 have been transplanted and look solid…

10 Likes

What seedlings @Fullcircle you just said the magic word: “f2”

14 Likes

Didn’t see anything about the drop in their last newsletter. I think @Fullcircle is growing Love Triangle

5 Likes

So far Speakeasy and Headie Gardens for sure. The others probably will too

8 Likes

Some wookie orgasm. These were the nicer 2 of five females.

And a fat cherry leaning bing. Interesting structure, very intoxicating high.

Unfortunately I didn’t get photos of the more wookie leaning pheno. It threw up some big spears. 4 of these.

41 Likes

Nice to see them out there doing great! I know some may be prone to budrot or mold if it’s pretty humid :thinking:

That #5 looks closest to the mom of the bunch from what I can see here ^^

11 Likes

Thankfully az winters are pretty dry but for sure will keep a eye out for any mold or rot still got about a monthish left but really pleased how there doing so far hope they make it to the end :crossed_fingers: @HolyAngel from the effects I’d say number 5 was the most ssdd leaning all the others had slight more haze influence to the smoke its yield is smaller but the smoke so soo nice :grin:

10 Likes

(17) Berner on Twitter: “We will be dropping 932 seed packs on 10/27 at 9am at Cookies { Maywood } . There is 15 seeds total. 2 different varieties, 1 time release . { Zkittlez x lavender lemonade } { razzberry orgasm x lavender lemonade } … 500$ and cash only . Please have discord downloaded & set up https://t.co/inYYgtyOFm” / Twitter

Shit like this is why I have trust issues.
While someone may seem decent on a forum…sigh.

2 Likes