Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88g13HP

25 Likes

shit like what? sorry i got lost.

2 Likes

Shit like someone acting all down with the program until they can be a rockstar.
That’s when you see the real them.
Ever notice how some peoples story changes over time?

1 Like

Does this mean that out of the super limited 1000 packs cross bundled with his equally scarce and exclusive album he released last month only 68 have sold? Still a disgusting amount of money being extracted from people but at the same time it’s comical if sales actually were that pathetic given the amount of hype.

9 Likes

oh, its about the bodhi berner thing? i mean… yeah, this thread has seen its fair share of shock, denial, anger and eventually acceptance lol.

on the other hand… what truly amazeballs me is how the IRS is not all over a half assed drug dealer asking for cash only on twitter.

im still getting bodhi drops. im smoking on some fine strawberry headband right now.

43 Likes

Yea no shit. Also amazes how this dude got his name on this flyer with a bunch of legends. A whole bunch of OG’s and then berner lol wtf. Wonder how much he paid to be a part of this.

15 Likes

old soul tent chugging along getting real fat and smelly :grin: hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and hope everyone has a awesome weekend much love and happy growing :v::heart::sunny::seedling:

36 Likes

I grow a Appalachia Super Skunk x Dominion Skunk cross in mid Michigan. They get powdery mildew but I’ve never had a spot of bud rot on them. Very dense flowers. My garden is completely coated in dew just about every single morning. They also handle frost very well.

40 Likes

Would love to learn more about Lemon Hashplant and specifically how it differs from Lemon Hashplant V2. They both have Lemon G X 88g13 Hashplant as lineage… THX :pray:

edit: other lemony Bodhi suggestions welcome too!

6 Likes

Gonna guess that it’s the two different 88G13HP dads he’s used, the original would be the Deadly G that he retired because it was too dominant and then V2 would be the current dad that people generally regard as better at enhancing the moms in crosses.

17 Likes

wow, thanks @Dirt_Wizard

6 Likes

Dunno which one he used in his Booty cross, but all the progeny I have gotten so far from the males and females being outcrossed have been rather uniform in effect and smell/taste. Starting to suspect its the 88G13HP. Strong forward lemon cleaner, underlying manure, dank basement funk, with a slight floral sweet finish.

My better half remarked with “grandma poop” :older_woman:

11 Likes

No, that was a Twitter post hyping the “release party” or whatever; notice that it says “on 10/27,” which was a month ago haha (not too sure why Kimes is just posting that now). I guess 932 packs was the official tally and not the thousand that were estimated or whatever. Who knows how many were actually sold? I know at least two packs were, though, because somebody here posted a link to strainly of some asshole selling a “regular” pack for like $750 and another autographed (by Berner! Haha!) pack for like $1500 :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

I think it’s actually different moms. He first used Lemon Diesel in a lot of the first lemon crosses, then later switched to Lemon G for the V2s.

13 Likes

Oh wow… So ashamed now. I might have slight issues with my attention to the finer details (cough ADD cough) and have a happy keyboard trigger finger. :flushed: I blame weed, I literally thought it was current news and thought to share… Sorry guys and gals. (also learned about the Cookies-Bodhi news just yesterday… Damn I need to shape up )

9 Likes

No worries we all can at times. Stick around here and you’ll learn some really great things about Bodhi and his work.
Once you grow some you’ll be hooked.:crazy_face:

6 Likes

It happens… haha.

If you scroll up to around early/mid-October, there’s dozens and dozens of posts re: everybody’s feelings about the collaboration. It’s not that interesting of a read haha, but we were all talking about it for a whiiiiiiiiile when we heard the news, if you wanna check it out.

13 Likes

Space Cake

65 Likes

Welcome to OG and thanks for sharing your grow. You will love this place!

9 Likes

Wookie7 x Dreadbread

54 Likes