Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Sunshine Daydream outdoors

58 Likes

Thats the Dreadneck right? She’s a beast!

7 Likes

Pretty sure the next strain I grow from seed will be Lemon Wookie V2. That’s Lemon G crossed to Wookie.

It will be my first time with it, but others have recommended it in this thread…

13 Likes

Ive read Doc and Bodhi say good things about the genius Thai. I have two on flowering week 8 but just saw mold and cut my losses early. They smell really nice tho.

14 Likes

Love triangle settling in…

Goji og F2 from the Fall box…

Not pictured… a bunch of mango biche x kashmir F2 I made about 5 years ago…

35 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to sample any yet, but Mango Biche x Kashmir seemed to do really well for me outdoors this summer… though they did go pretty long.

18 Likes

Kashmir leaders were quick, but the mango biche leaners were big, and 10-11 weeks indoor…

13 Likes

Ten characters

7 Likes

Man I wish Bodhi had some merch that was constantly available. This is a huge revenue stream that is untouched. I want a Bodhi hoodie lol

19 Likes

You, me and a million growers around the globe… :crazy_face:

@VAhomegrown

9 Likes

Got an email from Shoe yesterday. Should have the Appalachia f3 in hand this week!

29 Likes

BLOCKHEAD BX F2
28 days under 50w citizen leds, all with 06 nodes

mutant pheno #7

39 Likes

Looks like a whorl! Mine grew out of it when I had one once. Sometimes they do sometimes they don’t.

9 Likes

Any word on the price?

5 Likes

100$ for 15 seeds. it was 12$ shipping.

7 Likes

Righton. Might be hard to swing for me this holiday season but we’ll have to see

6 Likes

So I noticed that Space Monkey is sold out at GLG, Headie, and JBC. Was that last shipment to banks, the last shipment? I thought I read that it was. You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone! When would be an appropriate time to F2 that Monkey?

14 Likes

I have 3 different packs of space monkey f2’s from 3 different people here that already did it :joy:
Did you want one?

25 Likes

Oh snap!! Love that Monkey! PM OTW!!

15 Likes

Was thinking of testing out some of my F2s later in the year from my keeper pine smelling Space Monkey (made around 2019 I believe). There are some amazing plants in that line. High frost, high odor, very high potency, blissful effects in lower doses…

Now is always the best time to make more F2s @CrunchBerries ! Especially if the W15 is discontinued…

60 Likes