Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Half Bodhi…does that count? :joy:
Mothers Milk f2 x Bogglegum

54 Likes

How’s making seeds with seeds you own wrong?
They got them from someone else same as you.
Unless you made a agreement up front?

12 Likes

Oh wow yeah that’s a looker! Is that the @monkeyman Bubble Milk? I have a bunch of those pheno separated seeds from a fundraiser box I bought that I need to try. I’ve gifted the least interesting one or two phenos and kept the rest.

15 Likes

Nothing wrong with making seeds. I would just find it unethical to make seeds for everyone, that are currently being sold or will be available. These guys put hard work into creating something and I wouldn’t feel right doing something like that!

12 Likes

Yes it is. I’ve also got a couple of the Gojigum about to finish up. @Dirt_Wizard
Orange Goji x Bogglegum

54 Likes

Nice cross and great looking plants @VAkish. The top more closely resembles the goji cut I have with the red petioles and pointy/foxtail-esque structure. Going to be yummy for sure.

13 Likes

Thanks for the info. @Cbizzle Definitely liking these girls more and more. Yield is not going to be the best but everything else is really nice

8 Likes

Soraya

52 Likes

Looking great! I was wondering how they would come out. I got one of those fundraiser packs too with the Gojigum and all the mothers milk crosses.

11 Likes

Man you’re doing those justice @VAkish ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Monkeyman’s been busy with RL stuff so not been around much lately, though i’m sure he’ll be back eventually, I’ll be sure to make sure he see’s these! ^^

15 Likes

Put some in the dirt! Don’t think you’ll be disappointed. @imstinky

Thanks! @HolyAngel I’ve tagged him a couple of times but never saw any type of response. They are all turning out to be really nice

9 Likes

this plant is beautiful! is it smelling strong? what scents?

6 Likes

Don’t have any Copa or H&L stuff to share here just some Bodhi hope that’s OK.

Blueberry Hashplant - Hard for me to describe the scent on this one, but I like it. Want to say adhesive - mango - old coins - sour. Smells a lot like what I think of as hashy. Looks decently frosty in person.

Redeye Jedeye - Love the look of this plant still. Rubber pepper spice chocolate slightly skunky. Great smell so far.

Sunshine Daydream - Frost starting to develop on the stems. Smells great and is starting to morph into the hashy-coffee blueberry muffin smell a bit. Very sticky.

53 Likes

This plant was in the back of the tent and never smelled like much. After harvest no smell…but a stem rub was kinda fruity and hashy. I would top it next time and veg longer but overall easy to grow.

8 Likes

Little update on the lucky charms got 3 males and 3 females 1 male had to be culled for starting to flower early so left with 2 nice structured males gearing up to pollinate in a couple of weeks also making my first cross as well haven’t decided on a name yet but doing some old soul x lucky charms f2 along side the f3 lucky charms and for shits and giggles going to pollinate a ssdd x gogi og female too hopefully will have some seeds to share around :grin: getting some weird stem rubs on the lucky charms males reminds me of a sour dill pickle :joy: in other news going to be taking down the old soul tent tomorrow will be doing a photo dump here soon hope everyone had a wonderful weekend much love and happy growing :v::sunny::heart::seedling:

53 Likes

Damn those look good! Can’t wait for a smoke report on those!

10 Likes

Thanks brother really enjoyed how these have turned out will get some better photos when I can get them in better lighting to show them off and can’t wait to give them a smoke for sure will try to do up a solid report on them some of the most pungent smelling Weed I’ve grown too can start to smell it a few houses down :joy: @VAhomegrown smells like a lemon pinesol factory with some added funk :rofl:

12 Likes

Lucky Soul?? Lucky Old Soul? Soul Charms? There’s lots to work with there, sounds like a good one though! Hope the progeny turns out for you buddy m :heart::v:t2:

11 Likes

Old Lucky??

7 Likes

Or do you call it “old king cole” because he was a lucky old soul??

EDIT:
I might’ve fucked up, looks like he was a merry old soul

But I feel like the pun still hits :joy:

11 Likes