Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Call that one Senior Fetish

2 Likes

Old soul 1

Day 69 will update post as I go and harvest and hang them :grin:

Old soul 6

44 Likes

ddamn bro, you nailed it! hell yeah, smoking on my fresh old soul harvest all day, in a spliff, so good

15 Likes

Anyone grow or smoke jalalagod yet?

Just sexed mine — 9 boys, 11 girls. I’ve been daydreamin’ on this one for a min

Edit:
6 boys, 14 females

42 Likes

Will be interested to see how they do indoors for you since they were marked as outdoor freebies.

13 Likes

great snapshots, descriptions, and grow!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing her with me glad I didn’t fuck her up she was a real easy grow and her smell is something else so complex :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for sure going to keep her around for awhile @supershitfuck

15 Likes

and back at it gogi daydream(ssdd x gogi og) left side lucky charms f2 right side for my next run in the 4x4 going to train them out for about 3-4 weeks then flip :grin: will get better up close photos of each pheno once then recover from being root bound going to plant some cover crop blend tomorrow much love and happy growing :v::sunny::seedling::heart:

26 Likes

Damn your fast! Good vibes on this run buddy!
Can’t wait to see that lucky charms :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Turned that one around quick!

7 Likes

2 female Twin flame V1 (B’s cut Goji og X wookie 15) front and right. And Copa genetics (B’s cut Goji og X varigated Appy F4) in the back on the left

30 Likes

Male Sun Ra about to start dropping pollen. Kind of fun posting a picture of a dude for a change!

36 Likes

BLOCKHEAD BX F2
Day 45 time to get some cuts

thank you for having the chance to do this run @Islayhearts @Vertebrata and everyone true OGers people involved

peace and love from brazil
:peace_symbol::green_heart::brazil:

45 Likes

Lavender Jack 8 weeks, maybe another week or so.

49 Likes

I’m kind of really confused, these plants are like 9 weeks old I just transplanted into the 20 gallons a couple of days ago on 24 hours of light but I think the lucky charms f2 are auto flowering on me…

thinking im going to have to rip them out ….
Update - Ripped up the lucky charms f2 and stuck them in some 3 gallons thinking I’ll just stick them outside. With having a having a male that started to auto on me a few weeks back not sure if there’s something weird going idk I’m stumped so not going to waste anymore of my time on them so that’s going to end my lc crosses and run of the lucky charms and f3 plans😢replacing the empty 20 gallons with another gogi daydream and a old soul 1 clone….

Well this bites but thankfully I had replacements and not have empty space in my tent thankfully I’m really loving what I’m seeing from these gogi daydreams from @syzygy so it will be cool to run 3. The universe works in mysterious ways… sad I won’t be able to make some seed this run though :cry: so that makes gogi daydream(ssdd x gogi og) 1,2,3 and old soul 1 for my next 4x4 run much love and happy growing :v::seedling::sunny::heart:

23 Likes

Sucks to hear about the Lucky Charms F2s, but at least you caught it early before you invested too much time into the project. Hope you are able to find something worthwhile of your time and space in those 3 SSDD x Goji’s. I’m going to try to post some pictures of the SSDD this weekend.

Also Bodhi related : for anyone seeking Spirit HP, Black Triangle or Blueberry HP there are 11 packs of BT, 3 of BB HP and 13 Spirit HP listed at Headie Gardens at the time of this post.

20 Likes

I liked Sun Ra enough to make a few F2s which have been just as good. I still have 4 F1s.

23 Likes

Reporting back on the D9 Thai x DLA 5 (‘9 to 5’). Grow updates and photos can be found scattered throughout this thread.

Grow summary

—Outdoor grown, 44 Lat, Northeast.
—2 plants, one single cola dom, the other more lateral branching.
—Chopped on 11/2, but could’ve gone longer. Hard freeze was approaching.
—All cloudy trichs, no amber.
—PM only reared it’s head in the last 10 days and there was no rot to worry about. Overall, excellent resistance.
—These stretch! 2-3 x, if I had to estimate.

Smell

—The smell is super unique and a big plus for this cross.
—Loudest plants of the season, made my wife’s eyes water when I was processing.
—The smell in flower was enticing fruity gum with earth and a dank general weedy backend.
—After 5 weeks in jars, the intensity hasn’t decreased, but the smell has evolved into a distinctly fruity hop smell. I brew and we drink a lot of hoppy beer. My two plants smell like hops, big time.
—Can’t really comment much on taste. It’s never been my strong suit.

Looks

—It was pretty, for sure. Nice fall fade with some purples and golds.
—The branchy plant had pointier nug tops, while the totem plant had rounder bud tops.
—Both were of medium density, small calyx size and relatively high leaf volume.

Effects

Relaxed eyes and facial muscles, lifted mood, 1,000 yard stare and glazed eyes. Mind clears, reactivates, clears again. Effects are focused in the head, but calming, not energizing per se. Smoked some finger hash one night after shucking seeds and was still able to fall asleep just fine. Have smoked midday with no lethargy resulting either. A nice fun one.

Summary

This was a pleasure to grow, glad the weather cooperated this year. I don’t always get to keep plants in the ground until November. Will grow again, but it’ll probably be a few seasons.

Also made a ton of f2s. Germ tested them this last week and got 18/22 to pop. Have 400+ seeds, even after stashing plenty for myself. Pulled seeds from both plants and mixed them together. Already packed 10 vials with 15-20 seeds in each, but need a few more supplies before offering them out. Stay tuned.

39 Likes

That’s good to hear, I think someone else posted about having F2ed Sun Ra as well… I had that down as something to do when I have the chance.

11 Likes

Nice report! Sounds like a good one for sure. Love hoppy smelling bud!

12 Likes