Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I typed this up over in Heirlooms and hoping I linked it right but here is my current grow of ZAP

37 Likes

Another GLG sale!

23 Likes

F>%#<€^#> :money_mouth_face:
Haven’t even received my valentine drop order yet!!! And now…
What did I say about me buying more seeds the other night @CrunchBerries ? Remind me again please??

13 Likes

The struggle is real my friend!

12 Likes

The temptation is strong.

10 Likes

How dare you ?! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I have a pk of nl6×appy available…if anyone intrested in appy hybrids. They’re already older and I don’t know if I’ll get to em soon…

17 Likes

Sound like a good outdoor strain for new england / CNY. My brother just got a cut of NL5 that’s apparently been around for many years

7 Likes

@VAhomegrown has been collecting Appy crosses

6 Likes

Always something going on there trying to relieve my wallet of funds. I tried ignoring the emails, and the lab and come here and see this! Well played sir, well played :clap:t2: I guess it’s meant to be…. Also appears we are of a similar mindset in what we’ve been trying to obtain as of late. Gotta remake ANYTHING with appy involved!

9 Likes

Yeah quite a few of us been collecting appy crosses :yum:

The fun part comes when you do something with them tho :wink:

14 Likes

For the GLG freebies, if you like Indica effects Time Bandit is goooooood!

Actual photos of me (from an old riu post) BEFORE & AFTER smoking Time Bandit:

23 Likes

Hit dogs holler…everytime.:laughing:

5 Likes

I got that GLG promo email too, makes it a lot easier to refrain from buying when your bank acct is showing single digits :joy:

10 Likes

The single digit bank account has really helped me not purchase seeds also!!
It hasn’t stopped me from obsessively watching seed banks stock though :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh hell yea, that’s like watching the pigeons at the park, I’ll be doing that until I’m dead, just endlessly scrolling the banks.

12 Likes

Makes me feel better knowing I’m not the only one scrolling seed bank sites every day

10 Likes

I can see myself there at the park after many years on OG. Pigeons gathered all around as I spread seed from years of pollen chucks.

16 Likes
7 Likes

Update on my 2x packs of Sun Ra(mixed with Crockett’s). The Sun Ra seems to be doing just fine, but just slightly pale compared to others, don’t know if this is a trait or if it has different needs than my other plants? I’m using living soil with 2yr old fermented lambsquarter(JADAM).

27 Likes