Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Next up, Pestilence x Snow Lotus (mainly because I have two packs).

40 Likes

Sounds interesting, but I have to admit that I’ve always thought “Pestilence” was probably one of the worst names ever for a cannabis strain haha. The genetics sound good, I’ve always been particularly fond of West Coast Dawg, but Pestilence? Seriously? Did they not know what that is? Haha…

19 Likes

Haha, I hear you, doesn’t necessarily impart good things to come. Some strain names just make me wonder sometimes, especially the ones that are more derogatory and centered around egotistical machismo. “Pussy this”, “three in the pink that”, etc., just not really inclusive in my opinion. Anyway, interested to see how these turn out.

15 Likes

Keep us updated! Im sitting on a pack and would love to see how these turn out.

7 Likes

I wonder about the people “breeding”/naming these strains more than I wonder about the strains themselves haha. Like,”You dumbass, you named a hybrid ‘Pestilence’ because you’re so fucking dumb you don’t even know what that is,” haha!

10 Likes

A pair of Smart Moves planted 1/30 highlighted:

I should be getting sex test results on all of these by the end of the week. If curious, the others are pairs of (L to R) NL5/1 x Super Skunk from AK Bean Brains, Port Wine Cheese (Super Cheese x GDP) from Baked Beanz @SamwellBB, and a single Crockett’s Tangie in the corner.

27 Likes

Here we have 2 Strawberry Temple at 19F chugging right along. Donated by the dude @BeagleZ

Next up, I will be running my first grow in the new 5x5 setup. As a maiden voyage, i decided on Sunshine 4 x Sunshine 4 from Bad Dawg.
I’ll keep y’all updated as things progress or would those genetics be better suited for the GLG thread?
Hope y’all are well~ Crunch

39 Likes

Damn! Outa like again :heart: :heart:
Looking tight brother!!

They are both looking pretty similar, getting any odor yet?
Wish I didn’t loose track of those cuts!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If you put up a close up pic of a top bud site I could prob tell you what pheno it is with fairly good accuracy

11 Likes

Nice, I’ll be watching as I received a pack recently. Looking forward to your grow

8 Likes

i think here in the Bodhi thread would be nice to see the Sunshine 4 grow since it’s originally made by Bodhi
Yes Bad Dawg did the selection and cross of #7 & #8 so idk what thread is best. BOTH threads if possible?

I also have 3 seedlings now of the Bad Dawg Sunshine 4. Excited i am!

20 Likes

Start a journal and tag both

10 Likes

Both have that piney smell!

7 Likes

Bigger yielder and really shaping up quite nicely. I think it’s right up your ally. So far it reminds me of a mix between the SpaceMonkey and the SuperSilver.
Wish you had both though :confused:

@imstinky your odds of a fruity pheno just went up however :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve got a pack of these I’ve been waiting to pop. Very curious to see how you like them!

7 Likes

So DBJ made some Bodhi Sunshine 4 f2s for his freebies ?

Any Bodhi or Bodhi f2s certainly belong in this thread. I have pictures of the Sunshine 4 in my Random photos thread, its super frost stinky chem and sweet chem buds great smoke. Good luck with your grow.

27 Likes

Yes, Bad Dawg has done a sunshine 4 x sunshine 4 and a couple other sunshine 4 crosses as freebies.

Thank you for the heads up on your random pictures thread! Got me super hype to see your flowers! I’ll post my progress here and in the Bad Dawg thread. Think I made the right choice.

14 Likes

wonder why he doesn’t just call them sunshine4 f2’s… unless he thinks they market better by saying “sunshine4 x sunshine4” or something :thinking:

13 Likes

I have an absolute wealth of those beans from making 6 purchases while they were freebies and DBJ throwing doubles in as well. Gave a couple packs away but still have an abundance. Would love to do a big hunt one day in the future.

11 Likes

I also have some sunshine 4 F2’s from an open pollination. Maybe 20 Would be very interesting to see the differences between the two.

8 Likes

Your description may have just moved it even further up the list. :drooling_face:

7 Likes