Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’ve got 8 more originals and a bunch of f2s to try and find that pheno! Fingers crossed. It’s the only Bodhi strain I’ve acquired and grown so far but seeing how much good stuff he’s put out and how much I enjoyed this one, I’m definitely going to be expanding the seed vault.

13 Likes

I’ve got a pack of his NL1 that I’ve got designs on making more seed of when I have the space available

11 Likes

Yes. There’s a few people selling it against NDN’s wishes. I’ve been trying to get that 88g13hp forever, may have to break down and purchase a pack cuz I’m ready to give up on the hunt.

9 Likes

Is he still vending the G13 pure? I had seen it on dcseedexchange.com but dragged my feet too longn and it went out of stock

3 Likes

Pretty sure you can order direct from him. His direct sale list is much bigger than the banks stock

4 Likes

Hazemanseeds@gmail.com is the email I have for him

4 Likes

Oh boy, now I’m in trouble hahaha

4 Likes

I understand working the KNF system the WCA is used as a foliar. I also understand it it absorbed more efficiently as a foliar.

This round I have added it to my watering can as well and not seen any negative effects.

In my research the only danger it poses to the soil that I’ve been able to find is throwing PH out of whack if it is over applied.

Are there any other considerations I’m missing?

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that is why they suggest it as a foliar. But I have used small amounts as a drench with no issues.
:+1::seedling:

8 Likes

I love the look of that Lazy Lightening

5 Likes

i think @supershitfuck ? also loved the Clusterfunk. There’s some killer photos here on OG i think.

7 Likes

The mountain temple look great. One of the ones I was interested in and missed that was quickly replaced with something else I wanted! It never stops lol

6 Likes

Nice!!! I’ve seen you in the organic section, glad that you are killing it lol…

4 Likes

You’re not cluttering. Sharing useful info. you are doing.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I do try. I’m stubborn in some of my ways but make it work for me :grin:

3 Likes

Devils Hashplant ( Diablo OG x 88G13/Hp) 6 from seed. 2nd pic is a male. Guessing that’s the 88 G13/Hp leaners, the leaf pattern is majestic looking… Last pictured is similar to the male. Popped 8 beans, two didn’t pop thru the soil. Looks like two males so far.
https://overgrow.com/t/in-search-of-a-cannabis-holy-grail-one-mans-odyssey-into-the-far-out-indoor-overgrow-galaxy
check out my grow log if interested in following along through flower.

35 Likes

Saw this on ig today @Vagabond_Windy

27 Likes

Nothing against Hazeman at all, but the packs of '88 G-13/HP that I ran from him a couple of years ago were nothing like the Ghash seeds that brother NDNGuy gifted me back in 2010 or so. Much more lemon phenotypes than the burnt rubber that I recall so fondly from back in the day.

Again, nothing against Hazeman, even though NDN never wanted the '88 G-13/HP sold pure. I have ran quite a bit of Hazeman’s work over the years and used the Blowfish and a few others in hybrids. Good luck to everyone in their search for pure '88 G-13/HP.

I am actually running some Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies and Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish that I made. I purchased the Mikado and the Blowfish packs from Hazeman and I can definitely say that they are what I recall from Federation and Dutch Flowers work.

Just to keep my post decently Bodhi related, uhhh I have done quite a bit of work with Black Triangle F2 over the last year or so. I am currently looking through (Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Black Triangle F2) and (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x (Black Triangle F2) that I made. I harvested some (Black Triangle F2) x (MAC V2) seeds that I made a couple of weeks ago. I have Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) and (Face Off IX) x (Black Triangle F2) still ripening on the vine and I just attempted to pollinate a Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 and a Bermuda Triangle Haze female with Black Triangle F2 pollen today. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

40 Likes

Hazmat x blowfish sounds epic! Same with a few others there. Stoked to see what you find!

3 Likes

Goji OG
Penetrating gassy & slight pine smell @ 4 month cure. Strongest smelling and stickiest Goji from the pack by far.

Space Monkey
Initial intense pine smell has lost a bit of its power and gained some floral complexity @ 8 month cure.

Definitely following… I only saw 3 females in Devil’s HP and I liked 2 of them quite a bit (very similar to each other). Very interested to see what other phenotypic expressions you may find in that line!

50 Likes