Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Farmer Joe has the g13hp that he’s continued from ndnguy and when I asked he confirmed it wasn’t from hazeman stock. That might be one place for folks to look.

18 Likes

Sounds awesome! Can you describe what you’ve found in the Black Triangle F2s? I’ve got a bunch I want to go through. Has it dominated any of your crosses?

13 Likes

Check out the wookie hp! I haven’t seen many people grow out the few Wookie 7 crosses out there (the female wookie). I enjoyed my keeper so much that I bought another pack and scooped up the last chembucha from cannavore (wookie 7 x gmo/dawgs waltz) on glg. I found the wookie hp to be more potent that the lemon Thai x Wookie 15 which is the only other one I’ve tried

10 Likes

I’ve used it as a drench, too, especially in the veggie garden.

My understanding of Ca absorption, is that it’s only taken up by the plant’s meristems… the new growing leaf tips, or new root tips. I’d guess larger amounts of medium help buffer, too.

And, to stay on the B subject…

Alunas 34 days from seed. Put into 12/12 when the 6th nodes showed. Topped back to the 4th yesterday.

27 Likes

I’m so excited for that. I’m thinking he might’ve found a nice A1 male to work with. I know for sure he has an A1 F3 male hot chocolate. I’m sure B has something very special planned.

20 Likes

This is my favorite umeboshi, I suspect she is a wookie leaner, all of the wookie talk and I have in the last few days fallen in love with this plant.

I call her the golden pheno because of the glow that she puts off under the lights. Shown at 8 weeks, she took 2 full weeks from flip to show flowers. Right now it smells like lavender laundry soap. Personally I dig soap and perfume terps so I’m excited

50 Likes

Love triangle I love this girl.

57 Likes

Have you grown this one a few different times? What kind of smells and flavors are you getting?

9 Likes

Sounds like a winner look forward to watching

3 Likes

Ive smoked love triangle before but this is my first time growing her myself. The one I’m growing now is giving off some red fruit smells or candy smells maybe strawberry I can’t quite put my finger on it. It smells similar to the one I get at a dispensary except that one has a halitosis funk with the berry smell. I’m hoping mine will get some funk to it. @newb2.0

15 Likes

Genius thai sisters…

53 Likes

TT NL 6 x appy…

45 Likes

Ssdd f2

61 Likes

Know if she helps with nerve pain? This one’s my SSDD F2 #1, 3rd bud from the top cola

58 Likes

Looks nice !!! do you have the nerve pain pheno. I have have l4-s1 bulging of the disk causing nerve pain etc… and I hate this gabbapentin. just helps a little and foggy brain and fatigue side effects.

11 Likes

Don’t know yet… I shall in a few days

8 Likes

This is what’s in your Starlight Daydream? And those SSDD F2 bx1 packs from Monkeyman? If so, noice!!! I have 2 packs of those and was hoping you had a pain relieving pheno since it said “possible nerve pain relief” on the package.

Herniated discs aren’t fun!

14 Likes

Yes that’s from the same mom that I used for the Starlite Daydream, and is what I crossed back to for the SSDD F2 BX1’s. She numbs my back in a couple puffs and lasts for a good 1.5-2hrs. This is my go-to back-pain meds and I wanna make it prevalent in every seed in case anything ever happens to her. I hope you’re able to find one in there that helps you :+1:

36 Likes

Only one way to find out…smoke it! :muscle:

3 Likes

Do you have any pictures of her?

Out of a bunch of F1,2, &3’s I’ve found most numb a very particular pain I have. The F1 I’m playing with now, really numbs it, and a little more :slight_smile:

She doesn’t fit any descriptions of what I see other folks finding. No butter, no berry, just a really sharp, acrid something, lol!

What are you doing to try and isolate the qualities of what you’ve found?

19 Likes