Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

That sounds like a badass cross! Two bell ringers of exact opposite stature! I am definitely down to watch that show!

7 Likes

Iā€™d be down to talk trade for sure

7 Likes

Any time, brother. Good to see you around.

I miss youā€¦ haha.

13 Likes

Yes, in collaboration with Emerald Mountain (Mandelbrots brother)

15 Likes

Looking good at week 3! Except for that AK47 that canā€™t seem to hold itself up lol

Bodhi related strains:

-Black Triangle F3
-Lavender Jack
-Blue Sunshine
-Hillbilly Skunk Farms - Hillbilly Skunk (Afghani Skunk x Appalachian Super Skunk)
-MMS - Heavenly Sativa (Amnesia Pupil x Prayer Tower)
-MMS - Prayer Pupil (Star Pupil x Prayer Tower)

37 Likes

Wow, you fine folks post some really beautiful stuff. Love the knowledge and sharing happening here! Keep it cominā€™

:sun_with_face:

Nice job on a good looking winter outdoor harvest. Sounds like she brought you many happy returns. :slight_smile: Iā€™d say yours looks like the PV1 mom from my seed run. She was short and stacked. If you care to look through more of the F2, some of the taller phenos might have a little more marshmallowy pure kush flavor. Those were my favorites. But they are tall drinks of water!

Ditto what @LegsMahoney said. :slight_smile:

Since itā€™s a CBD cross, itā€™s got a very wide spectrum. My experience with 6 females ranges from medium potency super enjoyable, up party weed, to high CBD almost zero buzz phenos that taste great, look great, grow great, super frosty, but no effects other than a good mood = high CBD?

Like @willie said thereā€™s some pretty phenos. Iā€™m partial to the branchy ones that take well to training. Some swell pretty nice at the end. Harvest window is 8-9 weeks max for highest CBD content. My keeperā€™s trichs go amber pretty fast past week 8, so after thatā€™s pushing it.

Hereā€™s a reference pic of a GM lower nug at day 56F:

:rainbow:

52 Likes

Not sure if you will find a ton of info on theseā€¦ I did find one report a long time ago when I was searching, but I am not sure where it was. The report was a good one though and the grower was very pleased with the crossā€¦ I was intrigued and holding the GG4 cut at the time and also had some of Bodhiā€™s Apollo 11 F3 release (I think it was) so I actually re-made the cross myself. I popped a few but only ended up with one female at the time and havenā€™t revised. The lone female was really niceā€¦ Very frost with some super unique terps coming from the crossā€¦ Definitely was not overwhelmed by the GG4 side of things, and was a nice mix between the fruity, cheeto, pineapple / whatever it is that can often be found in descriptions of Apollo 11.

Sorry I donā€™t have a lot more to offer. Best of luck!

14 Likes

Holly mamae thatā€™s your own Holly grail

3 Likes

Got some of my old soul and strawberry temple in paper towel earlier pulled my shoulder out of socket put me back setting up my new veg space but better late then never will be posting regular updates happy Tuesday everyone :seedling:

36 Likes

These AOG X MT leaves are absolutely HUGE! The mother used had monstrous Dino leaves and clearly that trait was passed as all but 1 planted have these and they are only about 14-16 inches tall! (Thatā€™s a 1 Liter of clonex!)

34 Likes

They are actually considerably bigger now as this was 3 days back. Iā€™ll get an updated one later and a whole plant pic of one. Love me some AOG and Iā€™m stoked for this. Weā€™ve found the MT male we chose letā€™s most pass through cleanly which was the intention here. Fingers crossed.

9 Likes

There are some nice pics in the Bodhi thread on RIU from earlier today.

4 Likes

We should convince them to come to OG lol

10 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!

3 Likes

Are these from the community co-op run? Very cool to see the preservation efforts for Goji, I was afraid Iā€™d never get to run it myself!

7 Likes

These were from a project that started in May of last year and was concluded before the co-op was started. Long story short, there were 2 Goji OG seeds left and luckily got 1 male and 1 female as I had hoped. Also very fortunate that the female happened to be the most attractive of the pack when it came to certain characteristics that I felt the other Goji OG females in the pack were lacking, while retaining the uplifting day-brightening functional effects. If youā€™re in the states Iā€™m sure a tester coin-flip could magically make it out to you somehow, but you should definitely try to get in on that co-op as well.

I expect a ton of genetic diversity and greatness to emerge from that project you mentioned, as well as any future projects by the members that are holding the cuts they found. @The_Lazy_Hippie did the community an incredible service by offering up those F1 seeds and turned it into an even more interactive, and well documented project than any one individual could do on their own by making it a co-op project. Iā€™m sure any and all fans of Goji appreciate the selfless gesture to preserve, I know I sure doā€¦

33 Likes

Thatā€™s a great story, no such thing as a coincidence right! Itā€™s a very special plant for me, no others have treated my depression quite like it.

Gonna try my best to get a place in the co-op. Although I suspect it will fill up quickly, it will have a lifetime spot in my garden and Iā€™m sure it will make itā€™s way to me when the time is right.

Big thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for his graciousness, absolutely legendary move that I hope will ensure these genetics are passed down for generations

20 Likes

I am holding some cuts as well as some pollen of Goji atm. I ensure those that miss out will also have a shot if I have anything to do with it. Just have SO MUCH on my plate atm, but Iā€™ll figure it out.

20 Likes

@PineScented and @syzygy i could not agree more. Was an incredibly generous gesture and has completely reinvigorated that strain and brought it back to an ENTIRELY new audience. Yet another prime example of OGā€™s AWESOMENESS!

21 Likes

Generosity begets generosity :heart: Very thankful for co-operation and sharing of something so special during a time when the cannabis space is being encroached on by corporate greed.

20 Likes