Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Feel free to remove this post if it goes against any rules…

But any wookie fans looking for more lavender in their life, check out big buddy seeds (his cut of lavender was crossed to appy to create wookie). He seems to be goin through some shit right now so if anyone is trying to figure out where to spend their money check him out! Bigbuddyseeds on ig. My only experience with his stuff is through wookie crosses but I just feel bad for the dude so thought I’d share.

28 Likes

Yes please everyone. Check out BB, he’s a great person and such a kind soul. I grabbed 2 packs of his Lavender Daydream that uses Bodhis Sunshine Daydream. :green_heart:

22 Likes

Thanks very much @twistedinfinity , really appreciate the help.

Thats great news, to be honest I was most excited to see what the A11gp male brings to this cross. I found 1 keeper in the DB x A11gp that I believe leans heavy to the dads side. Super quick finishing sativa (9weeks), caked in resin and really interesting terp profile. Sounds really similar to what you described.

Would have been nice for the GG#4 to throw something nice into the mix, but Im happy with what you’ve already described.

Thanks again man.

14 Likes

little update about 40 hours since put in paper towel 4/5 old soul and 4/5 strawberry temple showing tap roots getting planted into solos later tonight

15 Likes

Love triangle week 10 she’s coming down in the morning :hugs: man I hate my phone camera. Sorry everyone I’ll get some better ones up soon.

52 Likes

That sounds great… How much was a pack?

7 Likes

Very low price. With a buy 2 get 1 deal. I bought 4 with 2 freebies. Great genetics, low price, helping each other out.

Like someone else said on IG, without Big Buddy there would be no Wookie :green_heart:

Hit him up on IG @ Bigbuddyseeds

22 Likes

Here’s umeboshi 2. It smells of strawberry candy and eucalyptus

50 Likes

and so it begins got my old soul and strawberry temple in solos and ready to start there adventure and 5/5 tap roots on both showed happy Friday everyone and happy growing🌱

26 Likes

I know I said this only a few days ago, but really excited to see another ST grow :slight_smile: good vibes!!

10 Likes

Me too only seen a few reports on it so far yours and a tester on Riu excited to see what I end up with after lurking on Bodhis stuff for too long excited to see what it’s all about! Was going to go with pinball wizard as the freebie then I saw strawberry temple on the freebie list and my heart said go with the ST @BeagleZ

8 Likes

Good Morning OG,
Quick update from day 49F. 2 Strawberry Temple(Temple leaner?) in probiotic sips. Smells are Lemon, Pine, with maybe a melon thing. Super hype on these! Thinking they will finish up around week 9. Thank you again @BeagleZ! Very Sticky and very Icky!

Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 from DBJ are healthy and happy! Getting up potted shortly.
Positive Vibrations to all~ Crunch

44 Likes

Dude! lookin TIGHT!! i miss those flowers in my tent!
Sounds like yeah, both temple leaners. Damn i really screwed that clone round up, thought for sure you had both. dont think you will be disappointed though :slight_smile:

10 Likes

“My” Strawberry Temple is smelling like banana runts and juicy fruit gum at day 40F.

It’s actually @BeagleZ fruity leaning ST that I magically got in a rounda bout way.

16 Likes

The world works in mysterious ways.

10 Likes

That’s the one! :yum:
Did you take cuts of it by chance @imstinky ?

8 Likes

I unfortunately did not. But if it’s good enough, I’m tracking you down for another cut of it.

7 Likes

well hopefully my flowering mom is what we are looking for… all else fails I know of one more around town I could try to reveg after its done…
really hoping it is the frutti cause I want to f2 her at some point. Still have 10 beans left to find a good male. Currently earmarked for my first OG seed run someday :slight_smile:

16 Likes

CW: Seed Addiction Enabling Ahead

Potato was kind enough to point it out on RIU, but BOGO at GLG right now, plus additional Bad Dawg freebies through their 4/20 promos if you spend certain amounts.

17 Likes

BUT ITS NOT 4/20 YET!!!

My wallet is not ready for this

Unless there’s something super afghani…

16 Likes