Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Nice selection of freebies too.

Devil’s Hashplant (Diablo OG x 88g13hp)
Phone Home (Triangle x Wookie 15)
Terpenado (Strawberry Milk x Wookie 15)
Time Bandit ( Wifi 43 x 88g13HP)
Strawberry Temple (Temple X Strawberry Milk)
Sun RA (SFV x Wookie 15)

A few that stand out to me…

30 Likes

Is there a new Bodhi drop in the near future? Haven’t seen any chatter about one yet. I wonder when Happy Trails will get dropped?

15 Likes

glad i waited. i was about to spend some tax return money on some OMG crosses and realized how close we were to april. now i just gotta convince the wife this is a good idea.

11 Likes

I haven’t seen a single thing yet but I would expect one here within a month or two considering Bodhi’s usual drop schedule :thinking:

15 Likes

Popped my Babylon Buster seeds and one came up varigated.

42 Likes

No problem… and I only had one female… (I should have more seeds stashed away though) so there very well may be more variety with more GG4 influence as well.

10 Likes

Same list as me haha, GLG making it very difficult to keep money in my wallet :laughing:

8 Likes

Finally found a pack of Green Lotus! I can finally scratch that one off the list. Also adding D9 Thai x Artifact 1 to the vault, and fingers crossed I found another one that I’ve been after! I dont wanna jinx myself though, so I wont say which one until I’ve paid for it.

Also got a new badge this morning!

22 Likes

Super cool looking! You planning on keeping a log for that one? I’ve got some Babylon buster in the fridge and I’d be curious to see what they produce

7 Likes

Cookies collabs incoming? I feel frightened all of a sudden.

18 Likes

Didn’t even spell Bodhi’s name correctly :man_facepalming:t2:
I’m scared as well. But hopefully it’ll bring the berner fans looking to see who this Bodhi guy is, in turn bringing more people to the light and away from the hype :green_heart:

21 Likes

It’s a sad day seeing that douchebag in the bodhi thread🤢

19 Likes

I don’t know, it’s nice to see bodhi extending olive branches. Cannabis community could benefit from some more unity. Who knows, maybe assosciating with Bodhi will help level up thier work

16 Likes

Mixing more Cookies is bad for everyone. The only positive I can see is that maybe Bodhi gets a fat check out of it. Otherwise, watering down Bodhi genetics with Cookies crap doesn’t sound too great to me.

Seems like Cookie crap has taken over, and most (younger) people don’t give a rats ass about older genetics with names that don’t sound like a vape juice flavor, which probably makes it harder for people like Bodhi to sell seeds to newer generations of growers. They probably look at the price of Bodhi packs and think that it sucks because it doesn’t cost $250 minimum lol. So it could def help Bodhi out. And as long as Bodhi still keeps pumping out the fire he’s known for, I’ll be happy. I won’t personally buy any Cookie crosses unless they manage to get that core/base cookie flavor out of their strains.

20 Likes

I agree that the cookies have been beaten to death, but that flavor really is beautiful. If a well intentioned and thoughtful breeder like B can get access to that line and work it properly like he’s done mixing it with SSDD and the G13 there are for sure some special things that can come out of the work.

At this point cookies has stood the test of time in terms of popularity that it’s not really going anywhere so I’d rather see someone like B working with it than a million other newcomers with no thoutfulness just smacking it to everything they can get thier hands on

21 Likes

I appreciate your optimism.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed that Bodhis good vibes sparks an awakening in B and he quits rapping and the weed game and we never hear from him again🤞

13 Likes

:joy::joy: we can only hope I suppose. I’m by no means saying this will be the best work bodhi has, but gotta stay hopeful that it won’t be the worst thing that could happen either

12 Likes

Some early Space Monkey(pine pheno) , Devil’s HP and Black Triangle (not pictured) dusted with Goji OG. Judging by pistil color looks promising.

Not my initial response to it but I think it is definitely a healthy outlook on it for sure.

37 Likes

I recognize not everyone feels the same way, just my dime store opinion on the matter, no one need take it seriously at all :grin::v:t2::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Just D9 Thai x Artifact 1 or the does it also have the g13 hp in it too?

I ordered Etsy black friday and got D9 Thai x artifact 1 x 88g13hp. General assumption seems to be this is a dla 5 male, but info is limited.

Regardless, the above will likely be my outdoor Bodhi strain this year. Soaking seeds in a few weeks.

15 Likes