Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

All out of that, but I have some Gojilato :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

15 Likes

The stem on my clone of the Cherry Unicorn currently in flower. Glad I saved this one, because the mom is going stupid hard in bloom, swelling and frosting very fast on this nice sturdy frame. This is two months after dropping a cut into a cup of soil, donā€™t forget to feed the kids their AgSil!

26 Likes

Sitting on a pack. Been meaning to get to it

6 Likes

Hi all, newish to Bodhi and Iā€™m wondering what strains are available for purchase that add a sativa -uplifting high to the crosses that are great for a day time smoke that wonā€™t be racey. Iā€™m seeing a lot of 88g13 in it which is hashplant and I assume an Indica type of high. As an example, I am looking at the stuff with strawberry milk .

14 Likes

That Strawberry Temple is fire! I got a taster of both the more fruit pheno and the citrus from @BeagleZ the other day. The wife and I like both. I was thinking of picking up a pack to run again at a later date. Not that I need more seeds, but you know.

21 Likes

Iā€™ve grown a few of the 88G13HP crosses and none of them smoked like a typical Indica (whatever that means). Every single one has been a classic hybrid ā€œup-then-downā€ sorta high, with the ā€œdownā€ portion of the high being relative to the female used in the cross. But none of them have been, like, a couchlock-type of buzz.

Donā€™t let that dad keep you from sleeping on the GHash crosses, is all Iā€™m saying.

24 Likes

Strawberry Goji at day 48, sheā€™s a real beauty with a strong lemony fruitiness to her, sheā€™s greasy and leaves my hands feeling oily and tacky after handling. Unfortunately, I have found a number of male clusters on her undercarriage. Iā€™ve made an attempt to nip that in the bud (literally) and am trying to cruise her to the finish line. She was hungry early on and did experience some stress from a Mg deficiency in early flower.

34 Likes

JBC did but actually does not, GLG does and they accept money order and PO for mailing and Shoe i dont know, shoe just have PO. I had bad experience sending money in cards. And money orders arenā€™t available from here to US.

Haha hope i find some Dr Who dudeā€¦ But sending money or seeds to random people is risky sometimesā€¦

Regards.

5 Likes

I have several of the 88G 13 crosses and I hear that everything bodhi crossed it with makes it amazing. I asked because I was looking for more of a daytime smoke to change it up. Instead of your traditional hybrid. But also to get an understanding of what cross does what as far as effect

4 Likes

Only one way to do that, dude: plant the seeds and smoke the flowers.

8 Likes

Cool name :relaxed:. If it was chicken wings Iā€™d be in your dmā€‹:joy:

2 Likes

Is it just me or does it seem like thereā€™s been a sudden influx of people on this thread who are ā€œnew to Bodhiā€ who keep asking inane questions that can be easily answered with just the most basic and cursory bit of research? I mean, new to Bodhi, thatā€™s cool, welcome, heā€™s a great breeder, but almost all of the questions being asked have already been answered (in a lot of cases multiple times) somewhere, either on this very thread or elsewhere on the internet. All you have to do is spend a little time reading.

I dunno, maybe itā€™s just meā€¦ Maybe Iā€™m feeling extra-bitchy today.

23 Likes

Itā€™s easier to ask than read the threads. So just go to the end and ask already answered questions :joy:

8 Likes

@minitiger I live on the moon and have never smoked cannabis before, can you tell me what bodhi strain will match my endocannabinoid system best?

16 Likes

Off hand hot and humid tells me looser sativa flower would be better.
G13hp molded in NY with cold humidity if you did not pay attention
How long of a grow season do you have? Being closer to the equator what is the natural night/day? Tons of very helpful people here. You should give more specifics on what your plan is for more details

11 Likes

Man, I look first then ask. As a POC we have to put in the due diligence before we do anything or say anything. Yes I am new to Bodhi Seeds, The Mountain Rastaā€™s in CO. turned me on to Bodhi. I do not see refence to climate, that is why I asked.

11 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen

7 Likes

Iā€™d recommend researching the specific cultivars used as the parents in bodhiā€™s crosses. Youā€™ll be able to learn a lot about a plantā€™s resistance that way. Tons and tons of information on the lineages and parent plants out there. On a very basic level youā€™ll want something with a more narrow leaf open bud structure. This is not rocket science.

9 Likes

Word. after further review this thread could use a little more soulā€¦ā€œcant we all just get alongā€

6 Likes

didnā€™t mean to ruffle any feathers @minitiger (Go Astros), I will peruse the thread with more detail before I ask.

8 Likes