Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Don’t worry about the “negativity”. But it is basic forum etiquette to do your due diligence before asking.

We welcome everyone in the thread and I’m sure many of us are POC, just like me.
First I would suggest you take down the post where you say where you’re located (bad idea).

Then I would go to the search bar and type in something like “mold-resistant” and “Bodhi seeds”. And go from there.

I hope you don’t give up on Bodhi or your search. Good luck

17 Likes

Brother @Vagabond_Windy I did do some reading before, but nothing solid on Climate. I was just reaching out for guidance. Thank you for the 411. It is appreciated

10 Likes

Just to expand on this, because sometimes you may want to search other sites, you can go to google and in the search bar type:

site:overgrow.com black triangle

and it will show you all the results on overgrow.com for ‘Black Triangle’

You can also that trick on other sites too, like riu, breedbay.org … helpful if you’re trying to find info on a specific cross or research parents.

Good luck in your search and happy growing!

16 Likes

Thank you Sir or Madam or however pronoun thats PC these days

6 Likes

And all the helpfulness is coming out!

3 Likes

If you can find them you might be in a good location for some of the Supernatural Selection varieties. It would be sweet to see someone take a crack at Panamanian Space Probe or Portable Space Ship (Pure Kush/Lao x Kashmir).That said I have zero experience with any of these cultivars and am basing it off of lineage (tropical heirloom x Himalayan).

10 Likes

Hey @Brother.Cleophus,
Welcome to the thread! Here is a pretty useful resource when searching parental lineages.

Hope it helps!

14 Likes

Yeah, that seems to me to be, like, the most basic and obvious thing to do if you’re wondering about a particular cross. Like you said, this isn’t rocket science.

You don’t mean to ruffle any feathers, but then you try to ruffle feathers by throwing in a little “Go Astros” bullshit? Really?

Do the research. Almost everything you’re wondering about and asking about has already been answered. And if it hasn’t, like api said, you can research the parent plants of any cross and deduce how the resultant f1’s of the cross in question would turn out.

4 Likes

Haha. Fuck the Dodgers ! Only going to watch them because I have MLB tv free for the season :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Yo Chill Cuz… a little Go Astros never hurt anybody. LA people always crying

5 Likes

Thank you to all whom replied. Stay Strong. God Bless the Harvest.

8 Likes

Sorry to upset you by asking a question. The truth is, there are multiple threads with over 5000 posts in them and it can be a little overwhelming.

7 Likes

And one thing all of those threads have: a search feature :mag:. If you want to search a thread, click the “Search this topic” option, or leave it unchecked if you want to search the whole site.

9 Likes

Where in any of my posts do I seem “upset”?

Again, which posts of mine do I seem like I need to “chill”? If I was “upset” and needing to “chill,” I’d type something like,”All of y’all can suck my dick!” or something like that. But I didn’t. Instead, I encouraged people asking basic questions to use the search bar or simply google what you’re wondering about.

6 Likes

I tried the search function and I didn’t quite find what I was looking for as far as effect but I am admittedly new to this place and maybe don’t know how to fully utilize the searches etc. yet.

4 Likes

My bad LA I read that wrong, I thought you was ready to storm the Capitol.

5 Likes

This isn’t the place for trolling. Take your shit back to RIU.

4 Likes

I am a Farmer. IDK what RIU is

3 Likes

What lat in NY 43N ?

3 Likes

I’m around 42-43 for latitude

4 Likes