Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

The weather has shifted over the last 20 years significantly. Hotter summers with more heavy rain falls. The planting season extends out a little more also. As long as you can keep your plants dry from rain dew you can finish better.
Normally trying to be out by first week of October

6 Likes

To be fair you did call their questions ā€œinaneā€ which pretty much means stupid and comes off a bit hostile for no reason.

7 Likes

Lets Go Bowling GIFs | Tenor

16 Likes

Shut the fuck up donny

16 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty funny. I actually just said to my girl,ā€I think I may go bowling after lunch.ā€ Thereā€™s some lanes right down the street from me, havenā€™t gone since the COVID shit.

11 Likes

Ya dude, ā€œsome burgers, some beers, and a few laughs.ā€

8 Likes

ā€œā€¦our fuckin troubles are over dudeā€

7 Likes

Ha! YES! That shit never gets old!

5 Likes

Go Astros, Lol! Love it!

3 Likes

Itā€™s Roll It Up (rollitup.org), another popular weed grower site that often has too much drama. OverGrow is generally the friendlier place of the two.

10 Likes

Say BW, I caught one of your tags while in my due diligence. Time Bandit looks like a solid night time companion.

7 Likes

I hate going to that site anymore lol. Trollitup. It brings out my bad side lol. That place sucks donkey balls. Less loser trolls and better vibes here :pray:

14 Likes

Time Bandit is a very pleasant but laaazy strain. 1 pheno was great for indica-style relaaaaaaxing and nighttime. The 2nd was more hybrid-style for daytime. Top-notch effects!

9 Likes

Word. I want to make sure I am picking up what you putting down. One the seeds came out like Momma, and the other seed came out like Daddy. both was copacetic

5 Likes

Just came in the mail today!! Real excited for these
Thanks Shoe, Bodhi, and Stray

21 Likes

Yes the 2 Time Bandit phenos were good representations of each of the parents.
Effects reminded me of Bubba Kush. Happy mind, relaxed body but not tired, frosty, very potent but not big yielder. Effects make up for it and overall is a great strain imho.

8 Likes

yea, i initially hated the search function on the site because it over-rode the ctrl-f search function of my web browser. but once i realized there was a ā€œSearch this topicā€ checkbox, and that the search function is pretty speedy, i was able to zip around and find information better. stick with it, the site gets to be more useable once youā€™ve been here a little bit.

6 Likes

iā€™ve found you can do ctrl f twice to open up the web browser search function.

6 Likes

WHAT!

WHAT!

yeah man, us dodger fans are very quick to anger when we hear ā€œastrosā€

haha exactly, iā€™m not really growing any bodhi right now but i still like checking in, this is great! i do have my old soul keeper cut getting huge outside, iā€™d love to finish her but my many neighbors would trip or someone would definitely jack it, anybody in the city of champions want a big vegging plant in a 20gal pot?

13 Likes

i donā€™t know about all that, but iā€™d take a couple snips if youā€™re in the sharing mood

9 Likes