Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

If you contact shoe @ headiegardens. He says he has 3 packs available if you email him only. He’s not listing it on his site.

13 Likes

Indeed! They list quite a few items that weren’t there yesterday when I placed my order. I might have to do another one :sweat_smile:

I noticed the Hashplant D I ordered yesterday is no longer showing in stock…

Edit to ask: Which strain is most likely to overwhelm me with Lemon flavor and smell?
Lemon Thai [Indy] x 88G13HP
Lemon Wookie (Lemon D x Wookie)
Lemon Wookie V2 (Lemon G x Wookie)
Or another one without Lemon in the name?

Found another: Sundance (Lemon Thai x Wookie)

14 Likes

go to speakeasy they do credit cards!

4 Likes

so stoked someone popped theses! this and strawberry headband will be my next run! please post a smoke report ! looks great!!

7 Likes

Lemon Wookie v2 i have read has strong lemony phenos to be found. They say the Lemon G mom brings lots of lemon terps.
The Lemon Diesel and Lemon Thai that i smoked had mild lemon flavors behind the diesel and spice

13 Likes

I’d say any of those Wookie crosses have a good chance of turning out pretty lemony. The Pinball Wizards I grew smelled exactly like fresh-cut lemons after they’d dried, couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth for two days after trimming them.

They smelled pretty “hazy” on the day I chopped, though, woulda preferred it if they’d retained that smell, actually haha. I like that sorta candied/artificial lemon smell/flavor, but I’m not a fan of actual real lemons at all. So even if those Wookie crosses don’t smell lemony when you chop them, that doesn’t mean they won’t eventually.

17 Likes

Exactly this. Long curing has made most strains sweeter (or less skunky) over time for me.
I read Womo and Banana Spliff can start out very skunky but cure to smooth sweetness.

The Purple Unicorn F3 male can add a “poop”smell to the buds which can cure to a “caramel” smell.
Unicorn Milk (Mother’s Milk x PU F3) being an example.
Not sure my wife would want me growing one of those in the house!

14 Likes

Thanks folks! I’m picking up a pack of the Lemon Wookie V2.

FYI, the Metal Haze sold out at JBC while I had it in my cart, but I was able to snag the Motorbreath x 88G13HP and Temple V2 from the NFT offerings.

18 Likes

Keep us updated on that one! I’ve heard great things! I think that’s one that is on my short list.

10 Likes

I was going to sit this one out, but as I was “just looking” I saw 1 pack of Sun Ra as a freebie. I picked up Cherry Queen, which I had been longing for, and the Sun Ra freebie. Schwing!

16 Likes

Here’s a Spirit Train in veg

35 Likes

Missed out on the Waking Dream. Picking up
1x Hashplant 4
1x Sakura
2x Time Bandit (freebies)

Gonna pass along one of the packs of time bandit to an oldhead I found out is still growing dutch seeds

24 Likes

Good lookin out, good friend right here :slight_smile:

15 Likes

There’s a really good Cherry Queen log (with smoke reports and everything! Haha) on icmag, if you’re interested, @CrunchBerries. For some reason, I can’t find it to link to, but it’s there somewhere, read it a bunch of times. Made me wanna buy a pack or two for sure.

But I didn’t haha. For once.

15 Likes

I tested the Lemon D x Wookie… it was a while ago, but there was definitely some nice lemony stuff there. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good on you! Bring him home :green_heart:

16 Likes

Got a few photos of eternal sunshine. Took her down at 11 weeks. Lemon herbal scent, complex and hard to describe. Quite oily stems. Could’ve been grown better as I battled thrips and underfed her.

41 Likes

That looks amazing! Makes me excited :muscle:t3:

10 Likes

HI all, remember Bodhi’s Lemon Thai F3 that he did a small release of about 10 years ago? - i reversed one and made some S1s of it… did a fem cross with the Amnesia clone. I will bring some pics over when the grow is further along but there is a Test grow over at IC here:

VG

32 Likes

Hey anyone know what this image is on Bodhi’s seedfinder page? I’ve seen it other places in relation to his stuff as well, I figure it’s probably a known image like his seed of life mandala, just curious and figure some of the heads here might know what it is

18 Likes