Bodhi Plant Guide

Strain : Old soul #1 indoor
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- intense lemon pinesol you crack the jar and can smell it from across the house very loud hint of earth,pine and gasoline in there

TASTE-

The smell very much translates to the taste gets a blast of sweet lemon and pine hints of gas and earth in there as well

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

9-10 extremely smooth

BUZZ - this weed very much reminds me of good pot I use to get in the earlier to mid 2000s has a creeping effect that builds for about 30-40 minutes this one more sativa like very mind mellowing relaxing functional uplifting nice cerebral high that can get a bit heavier with larger consumption quantities but overall has a really pleasant high a great anytime smoke

GROWTH- stayed very squat short in veg but really vines out a bit like a og about 2x too 2.5x in stretching period grows long rail like buds this pheno stacks heavy very hardy growing plant pm and weather resistant for sure(more details to come in outdoor report)

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon 4th cycle

Profile : 70-30 sativa dom

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 6.5-7 not overly potent (might be stronger to some I have a very high tolerance)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2.5 hours
Use : anytime day or night

Munchies?
Yes

59 Likes