Bodhi Plant Guide

Strain : Old soul 6 @supershitfuck cut indoor
Method Smoked : Bong/ Joint

APPEARANCE

Smell- another very strong smelling cut of old soul there’s some stinkers in this cross this pheno one is quite different to os1 though has a strong pine, coffee breath and skunk smell mixed in with gasoline hint of lemon cleaner with a real unique metallic herbal smell I can’t quite pinpoint a reference never smelled weed quite like this pheno

TASTE-

The taste really shines through on this one earthy pine gas has a real interesting tangy zesty mouth feel when I smoke this one similar to good sour diesel I’ve tried that lingers for awhile

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) -

10 extremely smooth

BUZZ - Has more of a hybrid effect going on with it not a creeper like old soul 1, hits immediately behind the eyes has more of a sedative effect then os1 really relaxing and calming but has a cerebral element that blends nicely to the high great for evenings for winding down I find this pheno works really well for my anxiety been dealing with some life happenings lately and finding a few bowls of this pheno really puts me in a calmer state of mind

GROWTH- very vigorous and hardy plant dont think I gave her her best run had a few hiccups was messing with some things dialing in the tent along with having higher heat due to a inline fan malfunction mid flower still gave a respectable yield of about7-8 oz this plant in particular you could smell down the block during growth if smell is a concern make sure to have a good carbon filter you will need it :joy: stretched about 2x maybe a tad bit more excited to give her another run and see if I can do better :blush:

Grown under hlg 600r 20 gallon organic living soil 4th cycle

Profile : 55-45 sativa dom

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 7-7.5

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-2.5 hours
Use : perfect for mid day or evening smoke

Munchies?
Yes

50 Likes