Bodhi Plant Guide

Unicorn Milk

23 Likes

You should log her. Or at least get back here and post pics and thoughts re the smoke a few months from now haha.

8 Likes

Secret Chief Smoke Report

This smoke report is for one particular pheno (shorty) with a 2 month cure. IME, itā€™s definitely an 88g13hp leaner.

![image|375x500]
(upload://3eR1kM0BTxl51AyOn2OhKyGr7SV.jpeg)
![image|375x500]

Grow:
This one basically grew itself. It got topped once, which got it to bush out. That was it for training. She didnā€™t show any type of deficiencies, it didnā€™t fade too much either towards the end. Stretch was very minimalā€¦like 0.5x. Yield was a hair over 5 zips out of a 7.5 gallon SIP. Leafy but no larf. I donā€™t mind the sugar leaves since theyā€™re covered in trichs.

This one seems to clone easily also. Vigorous.

Smell:
During the flower, she had a fruity scent to her. Very pleasant.

Stem rub smelled like spice and dookie. This is why I tend to stick with rubbing buds for judging overall smell :joy: spice is all 88g13hp IMEā€¦so that means the dookie smell is from SFV?

After grinding a nug, fruity terps with permanent marker backend.

Kinda loud after sheā€™s grinded up. One time, I pulled out a small container of ground up bud real quick to pack my vape. An old dude walked past and said ā€œMan! Thatā€™s really stinky!ā€ I was in my car with the windows downā€¦

Taste:
On exhale, the taste is mostly earthy with an orange-like taste backend. After a few hits, the earthiness goes away but the orange is still there til the end.

Effects:
Iā€™d say itā€™s pretty damn potentā€¦9/10. Relaxed, chill state of mind. Makes me feel calm. About 45 minutes into it, body gets very heavy and feel very relaxed. Like do not operate heavy machinery stoned. Definitely feel like Iā€™m moving slower. It seems like my mind is slower too, but in a positive way. It slows me down enough to be able to think before reacting to things. This would be a great sleeping aid IMO. Itā€™s not gonna make you instantly pass out but if you go lay down and close your eyes, youā€™ll fall asleep for sure. I feel my head lifting up, from my eyes on up. But the rest of my body is glued to the couch.

So I vape flower like 99% of the time and this thing produces ALOT of thick vapor. Sessions last longer than other strains in my current rotation.

Final:
Secret Chief is a hit! Iā€™m surprised on how this one turned out. The effects and taste definitely makes this a keeper for me. This alone makes me look past the slow vegging and leafiness.

43 Likes

SFV is the only OG thatā€™s ever tasted ā€œlemon-yā€ to me, despite what every single review of every OG ever says. Iā€™d imagine that the ā€œdookie smellā€ haha is coming from deep down in the 88G somewhere. Or maybe itā€™s just a weird thing that was produced from combining the SFV and the 88G, I dunno.

Either way, sounds like good weed! haha. Is that the only Secret Chief you grew? Some of those OG/88G hybrids of Bodhiā€™s can result in pretty hardcore OG leaners, with the stretchy growth and flimsy branches and little calyx-y nugs and all that. The Imperial Majesties I grew were pretty OG-leaning.

But a lot of them lean 88G hahaā€¦ They still almost always turn out pretty great, though, no matter how they grow or which side of the hybrid is dominant, female or male. Or whatever haha.

Sweet report, anyway! Thanks!

21 Likes

Iā€™ve had OG leaning plants that smell kinda poopy like but like a fresh wet dog turd. Also the sweeter baby type poop. Havenā€™t got that smell from any of the 88g13 stuff Iā€™ve grown. Now the DLA 5 puts out some gross smells but I havenā€™t gotten poop from it yet lol

I could just be a weirdo but thatā€™s Just my .02

10 Likes

Thereā€™s one more that I grew out, just chopped it down last week. Impatiently waiting for it to dry :joy: this one definitely looks more OG-like. Does it look like SFV to you? Iā€™m sure youā€™ve seen a lot of it in your area back in the day.

30 Likes

Iā€™ve never actually seen a live SFV plant haha, so I couldnā€™t say for sure, but that one definitely looks more ā€œOG-ishā€ than the other one you grew. You didnā€™t have to stake her? Thatā€™s nice. I like it when that happens with those OG/88G hybrids, where it has a similar plant/flower morphology to whatever OG it was crossed with, but the stems are still sturdy like the 88G leaners. One of the Angelicas Iā€™m growing nowā€™s like that. The Imperial Majesties were not haha, they totally spilled out all over the place when I took out the stakes.

Maybe itā€™s because you have all those children haha! Just kidding. Iā€™ve read that a lot of Chem hybrids have that going on, not sure Iā€™ve heard that about OGā€™s, but it wouldnā€™t surprise me.

15 Likes

Didnā€™t stake her, but I did have to tie some branches to the tent and to sturdier branches to keep some of the branches up (the outer onesā€¦the ones that extend wayyy out from the main stem. Overall, it was pretty sturdy except for those outliers. Do you have a log for the Angelica? Havenā€™t really seen much online about her.

4 Likes

Speaking of OG and ā€˜88g13hp, I am very excited to run the day 56 headband x ā€˜88g13hp again. Itā€™s such a great mood lifter and makes me happy. I like it better than the other 3 strains I grew by quite a bit. Iā€™ve still got some dusty buds and have been dipping back in and itā€™s such a great evening buzz.

:laughing: last of her.

If there are any grow diaries of this strain Iā€™d love to read em!

I either accidentally created f2ā€™s of her or pollinated her from a male hemp plant I culled at a local disc golf course lol.
Here are the ā€œHempbandā€ corner plants

32 Likes

Since I only ended up with two females of both the Angelica and the Mountain Temple, I figured Iā€™d just post the whole thing on this thread when theyā€™re finished, didnā€™t really see a need to start an entire new log. But there are pics in my last (unrelated) grow log: Bodhi's Triple Goddess, HolyAngel's Franco's Lemon Cheese x NL5Haze/Sensi Star and Doc D's Wat Pho - #484 by Oozle

I take pics every ten days, but I forgot to do that last night haha on day 52. Iā€™ll take some new ones when I water tomorrow night, day 54. You just gotta scrollllllllllll wayyyyyy down to the bottom of that thread to see ā€˜em.

Edit: or I guess scroll up, since that link takes you to the last post haha.

10 Likes

Fantasy Island - Urkle x Appalachia

35 Likes

I get a kick out of us both flipping at the same time. I have time this morning Iā€™ll pull the mountain temple I running all the way out. I think it came from @HighTilliDie

5 Likes

I need to support her, sheā€™s a bit floppy.

26 Likes

Does it have that hazey taste to it at all? I have band aid haze 7, I should have ran them at the same time.

3 Likes

Fantastic. Hmmm not huge on that earthy taste but Iā€™ll reserve judgements until I smoke her after a cure! Thanks again dude.

Now that I think about it. She kind of reminds me of the ā€œBlack widowā€ cut we have

2 Likes

The bandaidā€™s have the incense smell/flavor. I wanna say a bit florally too :thinking:
i still have some flower of the #7 left. I can try to get a better report later tonight.

2 Likes

Nope we found it in a pack of greenhouse seeds white widow. Itā€™s fruity/floral and has a very similar structure to the Mountain Temple you sent.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to twist your arm but Iā€™d love to know more about it. It sounds like thats more the type of haze flavor Iā€™m after.

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s got the smell/flavor Iā€™d label as ā€˜Classic Hazeā€™. Incense and spice. Itā€™s just the effects, I think itā€™s heavy NL5 and not really any haze effects to speak of. Sativa growth and flower traits for damn sure, but not really in the high at all. Bit spacy, maybe could say euphoric, but overall the high is pretty ā€˜downā€™ for me. Itā€™s not wakenbake and go to work weed at all.

6 Likes

Oh damn, wake and bake would be nice. Guess I need to flower her and see.

2 Likes