Bodhi Plant Guide

This is another goji og used in a f3 project and a side project crossed with black triangle

44 Likes

Some Sunshine Daydream shots. Hard to capture how frosty it looks in person. Tiny buds grown poorly and smells slightly different than usual. Still very sticky and frosty. Excuse any gnats or dog hair that I missed.

58 Likes

hashplant 4s just being frosty

61 Likes

Purple Punch x Wookie 15 at day 51 flower

49 Likes

Day 75 Triple Sunshine A (tk x ssdd) & Trich Shots

76 Likes

Bro…how fn beautiful is that plant and your photography??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Prettiest Ive seen this year for sure… @syzygy

10 Likes

Lemme wipe some drool off my keyboard. @syzygy what shots. Keep up the solid work! I love seeing your stuff :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, and I agree the plant is pretty photogenic! Usually don’t care much for foxtails but they seem to give these buds character. Also nice to hear feedback on the pictures because I know not everyone likes the black background shots for whatever reason. Wish I was better at describing smells. Will attempt a detailed review of effects after cure and I’ve had some time to familiarize myself better. Tests from the seeded batch was a nice blend of relaxation and mental energy boost / focus.

19 Likes

Nice nice I can’t wait to see them. If they came from Oldjoints which I’m pretty sure the auction ones did, they’re the same ones I grew and are his F3. There’s an F2 by another user who I won’t name floating around here too, I hope more people jump in on repro or a coop for BT, I love it so far

8 Likes

Blue Sunshine F2 & Space Monkey F2 gifted from @nefrella follow up. The chunkiest of the two Blue Sunshine had severe budrot, grower error but the others in the 2x4 tent showed no losses. The lowers I was able to salvage from the molded plant were pressed into rosin and tasted/smelled exactly like butter, almost sickeningly. The other Blue Sunshine F2 smelled like Green Crack? The effects reminded me of it as well. Space Monkey F2 #1 was a stellar plant from seed to harvest, hope to find more of this next time I plant them, I was worried the spongy trichome laden buds were going to be completely molded but no, and the smells this thing puts off, pure fume jet fuel with a sweet back end, yielded 3 oz from a very small plant. Space Monkey F2 #3 on the other hand grew like a sativa, could have gone longer than 70 days (no pics of harvest) was never happy either, smells fuel with astringent cleaner, very bright.

Thanks again @nefrella

Day 60~
Blue Sunshine F2 (molded)

Blue Sunshine F2 (no mold)

Space Monkey F2 #1

Space Monkey F2 #3

Space Monkey F2 #1 Budshot

48 Likes

Mothers Milk F3 @catapult

Mothers Milk x Ancient OG F3

Mendo Sunshine x Booty

44 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Head gasket x 88g13/hashplant

Purple Empress - Vintage Jack Herer x Purple Unicorn

Rolling thunder Hells Angel OG x wookie

Everything popped. Purple empress feels like a keeper already. Other two will be decided by smoke. Rolling thunder slightly mutant looking due to sloppy nute feeding early on (I’m in straight coco)

Hopefully not 3 Males. I’ll take clones and flower everything when they’re big enough.

32 Likes

What makes you say that? Stem rub, vigor? I love Jack H. Thanks!

Edit
I think i read there was a tester batch of Jack x OMG, that i’m really hoping is released.

10 Likes

Yeah this is what I wanna know! I got that one too because I miss JH

5 Likes

Haven’t seen much of anything online about Air Guitar (Temple x Wookie).
I’ve yet to complete a Bodhi Grow although I have plenty of gear, so this will be my first.
Saw a post by Doc D on IG referencing a HT piece featuring Temple, and it was mentioned the pure sativa pheno was the one to look for…kind of influenced my pick being that’s the mother and all.
Anyway here’s the lady I’ll be flowering out, chosen from three females. She had the longest internodes, the tallest most open structure, and pungent stem rub.
Just topped and pruned to four nodes.

And a couple days later top left

31 Likes

Ive grown temple. got some F2s im about to pop in fact. 100% agree on grabbing that SSH pheno. luckily it sticks out like a sore thumb. really fantastic effect too.

44 Likes

Did you at least keep the other two around to flower later? Or did you trash those? I only ask because judging a plant based on the way it looks in veg is, uh… I dunno. I wouldn’t do that.

I’m just curious, but what was your criteria? What made you decide that the one you’re flowering now was the one to flower?

7 Likes

Straight up that’s it. I have one 3x3 that also functions as my dry tent. I picked the one that seems to be doing the best based on limited factors. Believe me, if I had the luxury to keep clones and sample flowers I’d be doing breeding projects already, but I’m stuck in a small apartment with the wife and kids. Plus I’m a sucker for variety and I have 2 other strains I’ll be growing alongside this one.

12 Likes

More feeling than logic with the Purple Empress. She speaks to me more than the other plants. The stem at the moment smells like fuel and spice. Maybe like chemdog and Jack Herer mixed together. Not the strongest smell, but theres already a slight funk. With this particular Purple Empress, I noticed steady and even growth with healthier leaves than the other plants in the same environment. It’s way early on, but she’s got my focus now.

8 Likes