Bodhi Plant Guide

I see that all the time, where there’ll be like four kids sitting at a table in a restaurant or four kids in a car and all of them are staring at their phones, not talking to each other, just scrolling through… whatever they’re scrolling through. All I can think is,”Where is the communal experience? How are they actually connecting with each other? Why go out with each other at all? Just go sit some place alone and look at your phone.”

I think it’s very odd. It’s a wall.

15 Likes

Black Triangle on the go

A few of them showing the long OG node spacing

Space Monkey

Only one runt… Had the same looking runty defect from other Glue crosses too

42 Likes

Oh and it looks like you topped them too? That’s one of the best/easiest ways to find TK leaners in her crosses imo. She has like a wavy branch pattern that’s not very common imo. It goes out and then comes back in a bit and then out again. its not just a straight line. You should be able to see it in these:

TK

TK x Kryptonite

29 Likes

Thanks @HolyAngel Yeah topped em young lol… Trying to keep em down cos of a change of plans, as I’ll be taking a drive with them down to the coast in a couple weeks.

12 Likes

Ancient OG F1

the 3rd most promising plant in my tent right now. not the frostiest, but the resin quality has maintained and even improved thru out the weeks. it is very oily and yet sticky once in the fingers. it smells like some sorto of classic deodorant or flowers (but not sweet).

45 Likes

I wonder if that’s what’s going on here with this Triple Sunshine x Sunshine Daydream

May not show really clear, but the stems seem wavy to me.

17 Likes

Just finding its mojo.

8 Likes

Frostiness is overrated haha. I was just trimming a non-Bodhi plant and the lack of visible trichomes was noticeable. But she stinks and I think she’ll smoke really good.

Still, I am a little alarmed at the lack of trichs haha… It’s kind of interesting to me that even though a plant may not be totally “crystal-covered,” she can still be very “loud.”

When did you get those Ancient OG seeds? Had to have been a while ago, right?

16 Likes

that was recent actually, it was a 4 seed pack i got from a very generous (to me) trade, among some other seeds.

ive seen this in local grown/heirlooms grown by others, ill check your thread to see what thats all about!

12 Likes

I wondered on that one, if you had messed with those two big branches or not, like crushed em. If that’s normal that could be TK a leaner. Will be able to tell easier on the 4 comin in once they get another couple nodes.

Also, if it keeps with the 5 bladed leaves.

6 Likes

That was before I had done any training, other than topping. All natural

3 Likes

Ah, okay. That was generous of whoever gave them to you, seeing as how it’s so sought-after. I got a little bit of that one, one time, smoked a little lazier than I usually like, but it was tasty. Can’t wait to see how yours turns out.

Don’t hold your breath haha. It’s just getting put into jars now, so… Maybe three or four weeks. Or five. Or six haha…

8 Likes

Air Guitar 9 days of 12/12

Stretching like wild, and will fo sho flop all over

39 Likes

A better look at the sativa structure

24 Likes

Better get some netting in there now!

3 Likes

@Fullcircle Nah man I’m gonna use strings, cause “Air Guitar” baby! Fuckin rock

11 Likes

Dang those are big, the buds will be the size of basketballs

2 Likes

Haha Iunno about that - but based on the smells I’m getting when I handle this plant, I’ll be happy with a bunch of golf balls

3 Likes

Day 74
Chopping tomorrow instead of going to day 77.

Lazy Lightning

A

What a beauty.

C
Probably could go to 80 with those white hairs still growing but I have the next round of plants to go into flower.

54 Likes

Those look dee-licous, Yum Yum

download

6 Likes