Bodhi Plant Guide

Thanks brotha!
Hope your having a great weekend! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Clusterfunk - Day 67 - Just about there. Smells like funky onion, pine, and chlorine/chem. Branches are sagging with weight… you could knock someone upside the head with these things.

53 Likes

Pinesoul (Archive PDX clone) - Day 67 - reeks of OG (funky earthen smell) mixed with sweet blue spruce pine needles. She’s a stinker, I can smell her when I open the tent. In typical OG fashion, she doesn’t sport biggest of buds; they grew in a spear shape, in small clusters, up some pretty lanky stems. I probably could have done a better job at getting her to bulk some, but we’ll find out when I run her again in the SIP. She faded just in time for fall… pretty colors too!

59 Likes

Space Monkey
About 5 weeks of flowering

56 Likes

I loved my first pack of space monkey so much i bought 4 more packs. Lol. Lots of phenos in those packs with a wide range of variety. And they all were great. I even found a frosty chemy true 7 weeker in them.

24 Likes

I love this variety too, definitely top shelf.
And yes, Space Monkey will never be much!

i found 7 weeks pheno in f2 seeds

57 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Copa Genetics

@InTheWoods
:hearts:wow the lazylightnin :zap: looks great!

@Shevchenko
:hearts:i love that structure of the space monkey, it lookes easy to trim! and the nugs look great too :drooling_face:

5 Likes

One of two female TK x Iraq Ranya females I have growing atm. This one is taller with bigger fans than the other.

42 Likes

Field Trip

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

62 Likes

Very nice looking. Is that around 5/6 weeks of flower?

7 Likes

Beautiful what kind of smells you getting from her?

7 Likes

@Zett Somewhere so …

@DesertHeartGardens I smell of berries and something chemical (like medicines in a pharmacy), sometimes when the smell of butter appears it resembles baking …

However, my wife (she does not smoke) says another, she says: something sweet and accurate vanilla …

17 Likes

I got the same thing on my field trips. Almost like you sprayed 80s hairspray on the berry section of the grocery store.

14 Likes

I got a similar smell from blue sunshine. It seems like it’s a trait from the ssdd dad.

11 Likes

My brother is in Quebec Canada, and he grew these in the woods, they are that old soul #6 keeper i found a coupla years ago and i dusted her with guerilla fume and freakshow pollen. it says some smell like sour citrus and some berry yogurt, looks good!

61 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Various Nikah (TK x OMG) females…these plants are tall stretchers.

51 Likes

Beautiful plants man.

7 Likes

Thanks. They kinda grow themselves

10 Likes