Bodhi Plant Guide

Three female Ak47(1995) x G13 88/HP One is far more frosty than the other two. I am guessing it is leaning more hashplant than the other two. Stem rub is still celery like, buds are still the generic early green smell.

30 Likes

Unicorn Milk at 24 days of 12/12. Give or take a day or two.

26 Likes

Divine intervention looking good but begging for the up pot lol. This is one that I dropped in water at eclipse totality.

29 Likes

Oreoz x 88g13hp finishing up, big stretcher, could have topped for better yield, dried test bud smelled of weedy chocolate and cream. Dang.

32 Likes

What would you recommend for that feeling? Bodhi or otherwise?

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m still searching for it. Been a bit sidetracked lately :joy:

6 Likes

Kali mist x everything #5

Lavender jack #5(I think lol)

Life issues have caused me to neglect tf out these plants, so forgive the deficiencies. No where near their potential,
but figured I’d post anyway for science Lol, both are at d56 of flower and look like they go a good 2-3weeks more to go. The kali mist x has a kinda wierd tropical coconut/coco butter smell but isn’t to loud at, the lavender jack seems to be leaning to the jack side… hopefully :crossed_fingers:lol. Both seem like they could be potential keepers but we’ll see after the yield/smoke test

Also, the kali mist x has really cool scerations on the leafs too, I have no idea what genetics carry that trait and if anyone wants to guess or knows, I’d love to hear

40 Likes

Alright, so as I mentioned a while back, I’m growing two Mountain Temples. Here they are last night, flower day 70, plant #1 on the left and #5 on the right:

I chopped the #1 plant right after I took that pic, but let’s start from the beginning.

Veg day 32:

I flipped her the next day, which is four weeks earlier than I usually do, but I wanted to squeeze in one more grow before summertime begins in earnest (too late for that now! haha).

Here she is on flower day 14:

Flower day 22:

Flower day 32:

Pretty decent stretch, but I wasn’t surprised by it or anything. I grew three MT’s years ago and they got a little big, so…

Flower day 42:

Flower day 54:

Etc etc. Here she is last night before I chopped:

Smells were kind of all over the place. For a while she had an extremely noticeable “Sprite” lemon/lime thing going on, which I’ve seen other people mention in their Mountain Temple grow logs. That wasn’t my experience the first time I grew a few, but this one had it going on big-time. Then it changed into more of a tanning lotion/tanning oil-type thing, but for the last week or so it’s smelled pretty artificial/candied lemon with some weird funk underneath. She smells good!, but I’m sure she’s gonna smell completely different by the time she’s dried and been in jars for a few weeks.

Anyway, yeah, so that plant’s done. The #5 looks like she still has another ten days or so to go, but I’ll post about that one whenever she comes down.

54 Likes

Very nice write up. Nice job in the grow.

11 Likes

Copied from my log, here’s some info and pics of Bodhi’s Triple Sunshine (Triangle Kush x Sunshine Daydream)

Triple Sunshine F - I feel like this one leans towards the SSDD in terms of smell. It’s not quite as pungent as the Trip Sun A, and smells more delicate, less astringent, more of what I consider the Appalachia smell, as i can smell a little bit in the MM31 clone. The buds were smaller and not a conical shaped, more like little golf ball nugs. Did well in SCROG setup and looks to have yielded slightly less than Trip Sun A. I would still consider it a high quality plant, but not on the level of Triple Sunshine A, nor the TK cutting from FJ. Excited to sample, regardless of smell and nug shape, still looks super frosty and if the SSDD traits shine through, I’ll be ok with that.

Triple Sunshine A - this one leans more towards the TK in my eyes. The buds are more elongated, the calyx/bracts are more bulbous/swollen, and primarily the smell… lots of “good weed” smell, but I smell gas, astringent, piney forest, dank… smells super good, can’t put into words because I suck at describing smells. It is a step above the Trip Sun F and I would consider it the superior plant, even without smoking them. It’s also very frosty in person, though I didn’t get very many good macro shots of her for some reason.

53 Likes

AK-47(1995) x 88G13/HP

Smells sweet with hints of fruit and perfume or floral scent.

41 Likes

Kali mist x everything fast finish pheno, skunk and rubber on harvest cures to a more fruity nose. Getting this one dialed in better. Most popular jar for joints right now.

48 Likes

Two females of Fantasy Island…
First is the Appalachia leaner and the 2nd was more of the Urkle…
2nd one had a profound grape flavor starting on the 2nd -3rd hit…

43 Likes

Come on, dude, don’t leave us in suspense! What’s the high like?

5 Likes

Sadly after smoking weed for 48+ years I have two primary levels of effect for smoked flower and hash, 1) baked and functional/up 2) baked and tired. (Edibles offer more variety of effect) This is definitely baked functional. It’s and smooth smoke with unique flavor, I enjoy it walking the dog, :smile:

28 Likes

Those are huge frosty monster buds, well done. Would love some grape weed terps. I wonder if fresh frozen would translate grape terps to hash?

7 Likes

Pretty sure it can…my only issue is I have 3 fridges…1 is a kegerator, one is full of food, and the other is a small kegerator full of seeds/etc. My freezer is small and jammed tight.

1 Like

It certainly can! I only use frozen material and it comes out way better and more complex compared to dry runs fresh frozen is where it’s at. My question is how good the hash is if you use an ultrasonic bath.

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud, love it :joy:

2 Likes

I feel that lol. I’ve only had one feel psychedelic in 15 years but I lost the cut.

2 Likes