Bodhi Plant Guide

Is this hollyweed v2 or the original release?

3 Likes

V2 That I picked up from GLG a few short months ago, the one shown has impressive stretch once flipped

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

The v1 was really nice. Excited to see a journal on the v2…

5 Likes

Very nice ! I admire your work ! Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks! That smoke was great for potent sativa lovers, nice 7up incensed flavors

4 Likes

Hollyweed V2 showing early frost 3 weeks into 12/12

26 Likes

Does anyone have any real cold hard facts on Topanga pure kush Bodhi used in the Hollyweed cross? All the stuff Google turns up just does not jive. It’s suppose to be Hindu Kush x Hindu Kush then they go on to say it’s a viney OG. I don’t think a Hindu Kush would grow viney in the environment it’s from. Facts are hard to find. That said I ain’t a Hindu Kush expert

10 Likes

Bodhi has in the past described Topanga PK as more OG-like. Compared to Suge PK which is more Bubba-like.

So i also think Topanga is not Hindu Kush, i think you are right in that a Hindu Kush dom plant will probably not be viney the way OG can be viney. But will be more stout with tight nodes like a Bubba. But i could be wrong.

Here he lists Beautiful Day as a “strawberry citrus OG Kush”.

11 Likes

I can confirm that topanga is super viney og kush type plant. It doesn’t look like a straight Hindu kush variety. Quite vigourous too. I have it in veg right now, I’ll try and post some pics when I flower it out.

11 Likes

I can’t speak to the plant morphology aspect of Topanga, but years ago I used to go to a dispensary every now and then that sort of “specialized” in those Cities-in-LA PK’s. They always had the Topanga, Hollywood, Malibu etc etc on their menu and I tried them all. Honestly, I didn’t notice any big differences between the way they smoked. The highs were good on all of them, just not very different from one another, if at all.

If I had to guess, I’d say that they’re either the same cut or S1’s that were grown in different parts of LA, hence the names.

11 Likes

Cali o x a11gf3
Interesting how narrow leaf these are… 6 weeks in…

27 Likes

I grew beautiful day very recently but don’t recall the details of plants the way you guys do. I’m of no help. I know it definitely wasn’t bubba like in any way from what I had if that’s any consolation.

5 Likes

No room in flower tent but Sunshine Head clone is begging to be sexed

24 Likes

I think that’s from the Thai male that’s supposed to be in Cali-O. Long skinny leaflets are cool.

4 Likes

Here are two shots of the Topanga

29 Likes

Thank you very much, that will help me pheno hunt

4 Likes

Nice! Isn’t the 3- leaflets per leaf thing your Topanga has, also common in OGs? A trait to look for maybe.

7 Likes

Interesting! I thought the AE77 cali o was just a pheno found from skunk #1…

3 Likes

Topanga/Topanga Canyon/Topanga Canyon is… But what’s topanga pure kush, is it yet another name for the same cut?

I always assumed Topanga Pure Kush was different :man_shrugging:

3 Likes