Bodhi Plant Guide

And Blueberry depending on how you treat it and stage its in. I’ve seen it in a lot of hazes too.

3 Likes

Mendo purps x ssdd, tested these for bodhi in 2019 or so… was a nice citrus, strawberry redbull playdough smell to it… quite a nice nerve and pain medicine, wish i had some right now as my neck is fucked

49 Likes

Redbull terps sound amazing!

3 Likes

To the best of my knowledge this is the topanga pure kush. Its supposed to be closely related to the holywood and Malibu as @minitiger describes. This cut came by the way of justblazin and farmer Joe.

Id assumed there was only one topanga cut up until this point. Could easily be wrong though!

8 Likes

I thought the same for many years because Cali-O is kind of skunky along with the strong orange terps.
But recently i read Cali-O uses the same Mexican x Afghan mom as Skunk #1, but instead of a Colombian dad, Cali-O has a Thai dad.

8 Likes

Don’t believe everything you read.

11 Likes

Umm yes please!! Damn I want to try some of that mendo p x ssdd now :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Here’s a frosted out snow lotus somewhere in week 5 I believe, little deficiency, but I’m back on the right track… I think lol. Anyways, out of 3 females this one was not like the others so idk if it’s an outlier or what. Kinda fruity smells atm

Edit: my bad, not snow lotus, snow MONKEY (gg4 x snow lotus) smh lol

35 Likes

status on my low light Divine Interventions:

24 Likes

Mango Hashplant Stretch indica pheno. 1.5 weeks of 12/12 in 2 gal of 100% coco.

25 Likes

That Mango HP is freakin awesome looking…

4 Likes

PassionFruit Hash Plant day 38

Lemon Wookie V2 day 38

Not to bad considering the tent has hit 90* and 72% rh!! Midwest summers suck!!

39 Likes

Eternal Sunshine with some fun bloody sap. So far only noticed on one of two ladies. Not present in the male. Excuse my fingers

48 Likes

It’s a bleeder!! Those are awesome I find them desirable.

6 Likes

Fairly rare trait from The Blood used in that cross. Bodhi talked about one-day making whole lines based on that trait as a marker. Hope you took clones :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

It’s one of the reasons I was so stoked on the pack. Bodhi talked it up a fair bit. I had a male back in January or so that bled a little but it wasn’t nearly as dark as this female. Definitely plan to search through f2s and then back to mom to see if I can get over 50% blood on these but that’ll be a year or three. Lol. I don’t really know how it translates to flower or smoke, do you? But it’s definitely really cool to see up close.

11 Likes

Really random but does anyone know if hippy slayer is a candidate to produce pollen as an S1?

2 Likes

Probably - I know it can be a bit instable /breed instable so that leads me to think it would reverse.

3 Likes

Hmm , as in you think the s1’s would herm?

1 Like

Its possible - all the HS crosses bodhi releases are OD labeled and ive seen some reports of the skunk HP herming a lot indoors.

6 Likes