Bodhi Plant Guide

I’m am currently growing phone home as we speak. She is at week 6 and I’m patiently waiting to try her out

43 Likes

Looking kinda triangle-y :yum:

7 Likes

This one particular pheno smells like a a lil diesel
a dry erase marker mixed with lavender and licorice

8 Likes

A Bodhi seeds Moonwalk (Chem3 x Apollo11) the one at the top

Only 1 in 5 is likely to germinate but there are still some.

Let’s see what it will be crossed with :wink:.

See you
O.B

23 Likes

I wish I was this nuanced at describing smells.

I love my Phone Home I recently harvested, it’s got a deisel/pine/something else :man_shrugging:t3:, and a potent stone that allows me to get things done without having noticed I actually put out any effort.

16 Likes

The Wookie 15 dad is awesome terp wise. I find a lot of its offspring carry this cedary/piney type smells. I just popped a few of the Wookie bx. I hear the Wookie mom used in them is Bodhis Zkittles type of plant. Should be a major terp bomb.

11 Likes

Dream Beaver (first pic) and Dream Axis patiently waiting to get planted in the ground:

26 Likes

Any pics of her in flower by chance?

I can’t find a whole plant pic but here’s a couple early flower. I can’t tell between her and the Time Bandit later in flower, they both got reddish leaves on me.

26 Likes

My keeper Dank Zappa. Pollinated her with my Modified Gorilla pollen yesterday. Going to be making S1s and fem crosses with her in the coming few weeks.

30 Likes

That looks awesome. It’s rare to see DZ in plant form. Very frosty and still early in flower!
I think there was an DZ F2 seed run done here on OG a while back.

You might like this Topic below, the Black Lotus F3 Co-op seed run in progress. It uses the same ‘86 Black Hashplant mom as Dank Zappa. I think he may have 11 Black Lotus F2 plants for his open-pollenation.

Photo by @Longtooth

25 Likes

Passion Fruit Hashplant

35 Likes

Those look great! Are there any smells coming off of them yet?

2 Likes

Staff of life - 11 weeks chopped (more SOL still growing not pictured)

50 Likes

Bushmans at 11 weeks. Should have chopped 2-3 weeks ago when foxtails started on the fat one. Smells are super sweet blueberry candy like with a piss after smell.

44 Likes

Smells on staff of life are far from pleasant to say the least. Musty basement and dirty armpit. Like working out in moms basement

14 Likes

That’s not surprising, considering the genetics. I always get excited when things smell gnarly haha, usually means they’re gonna taste really, really good and totally the opposite of the way they smell.

14 Likes

I appreciate these! Love a good smoke report…and the images. I actually think this is one of the few posts that made me grab some Old Soul. Blessings :pray:

2 Likes

Unicorn Milk at 66 days after flip. Im thinking atleast 77 days on these. Probably more like 84 days. They are pretty mild in the smell department. Have to rub against em to get any fragrance. Smells kinda like roses, incense and potpourie.

34 Likes

Hollyweed 3 weeks into flower

37 Likes