Bodhi Sativa Run - Kali Mist x Everything

Just a hit here and there.
Definitely feel it behind the eyes and it does seem to have some visual effects. I’m a light smoker so I haven’t had a proper session with her yet.

2 Likes

Lol thanks man!

Went out of town for three days and came back to a bunch of balls.
I culled him and his brother showed sex about a week later. I was going to cull him as well but the stem rub was strong and a dead ringer for garlic pickle.

Hand pollinated selected branches of each female.

I cleaned him up real good and let him continue flowering in a shower we don’t use.

Eventually I got him his own tent and collected pollen.

I’ve only found a few seeds so far. It was an experiment and I don’t know if I’d do it again or just plan for open pollinations in the future. I did stagger the pollinations at 3.5 and 4.5 weeks of flower.

7 Likes

nice one man! I smoked kali mist in amsterdam in 98’. it woke me up out of a ak47 stupor and made me feel great. I would buy it from dampkring with moonrocks, one time nevil was there behind the counter and he was impressed with my choices and gave me a bong hit of his nevilles haze. It was the only thing better than the kali. But It was scary strong, wheras kali was bright and warm.

5 Likes

Gotta stay hydrated.

Shire cut of super silver sour diesel haze
Plan is to make super silver sour sunshine day dream haze. Ssssddh. Hopefully if you smoke it you can’t recite the name lol

Kali Mist started thickening up around 28f

11 Likes

If you want to see these plants grown well check out @billdozier72 ’s journal:

1 Like

I can’t imagine the yield on a 7 foot kali mist plant! Mine had a lot of weight for one plant that was only vegged for around 5 weeks.

2 Likes

Took two hits off of my bong today. All I can say is it made me want to be outside.
I then went outside and it was wonderful. I watered my lawn and garden bed with my 2 year old and I immediately let go of my anxieties.

10 Likes

Damn dude that is awesome! Have you tried Kali Mist recently? I’ve heard that it is not the same plant it was 20+ years ago. Something about losing a mother or father and the breeder having to recreate it.

2 Likes

More issues. I need to learn to read plants.

Sorry this is gonna be mostly pictures. Please give any feedback or questions.

PLT and Kali Mist leaning on each other. I heard recently plants too close together can trigger herms.

6 Likes

7 Likes

At this point, the stem rub was amazing. There had always been a sort of spice/clove smell but as she got closer to finishing a butter and cinnamon aroma arrived.

4 Likes

Chop time

7 Likes

I initially hung the whole plant but bud rot is a big concern of mine so I cut off the colas to dry separately.

7 Likes

I’m sure I made the rookie mistake of chopping too early…

That’s pretty much it y’all.

If I were to grow her again, I’d watch a bit closer. She’s a very hungry girl. I was giving her twice as much food as my watermelon hash plant. I’m glad I topped her but I would LOVE to see her in her Christmas tree glory.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I was scared to throw myself into this project but with everything in life ya kinda just gotta do it or fake it until you make it. The Overgrow community is amazing and I’m so happy to have found it.

Cheers :beers:
HBMM

15 Likes

Looks like a really nice plant. Iv never had that before. Nice and chunky.

2 Likes

Nicely done! Grow and journal. Really appreciate you sharing and hope you post more grows

1 Like

What strain is “Everything”?

Nice grow, that terp profile sounds unique too!

1 Like

From my understanding it could be any of these males.

1 Like

yeah the newer ones I see around all look a bit chunky compared to the old one and havent heard any smoke reports to confirm it is the magical anymore… It is possibly in sagmartha seeds western winds somehwere. I see a bit of the calyx stacking in there still tho. I would say if one were able to run quite a few and selected only the latest males and females a few times they would find the missing SE asian traits that made the 98’ so special. Might even have to S1 the latest plants. Everyone bred for chunky and early after the nevil era. This one should be bred for the effect, the world has enough chunk.

98’ kali (not my pic)

3 Likes