Bodhi Seeds - Sour Butter x G13HP - Preservation

Mini-update: popped my head in yesterday, still rolling along and starting to fill out a bit. I think I probably should’ve watered a little less than I did last time I watered them (with plain water), but they should be due for another drink tomorrow or so. I’ll let them go a little longer in veg, but time is somewhat limited what with winter approaching in a few months time. Some part of me wishes I had gone with slightly bigger bags, but it is what it is.

54 Likes

Looks like you have a very health group there, niiice :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Sahweet! Never even heard of sour butter but sounds exotic :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I think they liked their last feeding. I’m beginning to think about making the switch to flowering, I don’t want to run into problems come the beginning of November (I will probably start doing some work aimed at insulating that space a bit).

45 Likes

There filling in nice.:+1::v:

3 Likes

I popped my head in yesterday and they had filled out even more… my brain knows I should be moving toward flip, but it’s hard not to let them keep doing their thing. Probably better to do the smart thing rather than losing sleep over it come November.

10 Likes

@yardgrazer Your plants are looking great! :grinning:

4 Likes

G13 hp makes everything better haha, adds strong structure, yield, and ease of growth. It also tends to do great in hybrids without taking away attributes from the other parent. Man i need those grow bags i hate when my fabric ones leak all over like you mentioned. Your plant at the bottom right is my favorite one so far. Looks alot like my headband x g13hp leaf wise and structure wise. Id flip them its gonna be a tight fit

10 Likes

I had the original G13 once and G13 crossed with jack. Some of the best smoked i have ever had so when i found out about Bodhi and noticed it’s a centerline for them i knew they’re onto someone and one of my favorite breeders. Some others use G13Hp too, SeedCanary is one that i know of.

7 Likes

Oh ya man it is quite popular. I agree with you on g13 hp stuff being very potent.

4 Likes

Working toward making the switch. I need to do a little work making sure it’s totally dark in there. Whattaya want to bet that plant in the lower right corner is male?

42 Likes

Seems to be the most likely. The one behind it isn’t too far from looking the same. All are looking good.

12 Likes

I went outside last night thinking I’d switch the timer to 12/12 and nearly made an unpleasant mistake. One of the trashcans on the path I needed to take had been knocked over the day before but I put off cleaning it up… I started to enter the path and shone my phone flashlight up just in time to see a puffy white tail sticking up out of the trash. :skunk:

Needless to say I backed away and waited till morning to go fiddle with the timer. 12/12 starts tomorrow.

29 Likes

Good call. LITFA all day on that one. :joy:

13 Likes

Looking good Yard, happy growing. :beers:

6 Likes

To funny. Been there done that. I have been lucky with a sensitive nose and can smell them before I step on them. There is always a little stank going on. :skunk: :skunk: :skunk:

:green_heart: :seedling:

17 Likes

That’s not how you grow skunk weed! :skunk::skunk:

8 Likes

Four plants are already showing identifiable male preflowers, I marked them in the photo. There are two others that have visible preflowers, but too soon to say for certain whether they’re male or not.

53 Likes

They are looking good. Fingers crossed the slower showing 4 are female. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

17 Likes

Bottom right gives me dude vibes.

12 Likes